June Roll Call

93boomer

Premium Member
Ill be there getting married June 6 at SeaBreeze Point at the Boardwalk at 10am. Feel free to come crash my wedding/ We will be arriving June 4th and are staying at POP, then Thursday after the wedding, we check into the Beach Club Villas, and are there until June 11. I cant wait, because the night of the ceremony we are having a dessert party at UK in EPCOT.
Congrats!! Have a wonderful time!! :)

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

With so many of us going in June I think we are ready for a roll call. June 9-19 with stops in DTD on the 8th and 20th to say hello:) and crying good-bye!:(

I'm picking up where you leave off...June 21-30 so I'll keep an eye on the place for you. I'm going with my granddaughter and meeting up with my sister, her husband, and their daughter for the whole trip.

Upvote 0

I_heart_Tigger

5 days until we leave!!! So much to do so little time:eek:

Same for me - 5 days and time is ticking. I just finalized my packing list today and have to pack tomorrow since I'm busy right up until I go now. A little nervous since it's a solo trip but I think I'll still have fun. Mostly wondering if I'll enjoy the rides as much...who knows, maybe I'll enjoy them more!

I'll be taking lots of photos, you'll have to look if I post some here, maybe you'll be in the background. :) Where are you staying?

Upvote 0

Raven66

Same for me - 5 days and time is ticking. I just finalized my packing list today and have to pack tomorrow since I'm busy right up until I go now. A little nervous since it's a solo trip but I think I'll still have fun. Mostly wondering if I'll enjoy the rides as much...who knows, maybe I'll enjoy them more!

I'll be taking lots of photos, you'll have to look if I post some here, maybe you'll be in the background. :) Where are you staying?

I'm sure you will have a blast. If you see either of the weirdos in my avatar I shouldn't be far behind. :D We are staying in the mermaid section of AoA. How about you?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom