June Roll Call

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
Me too- although since it's just me and the hubby- we are staying off site (the $ we save will go to a second trip in November with the kiddo). Still having a hard time getting excited to stay off site :'(
Youre only going to sleep there. And if it allows you a later trip, Im sure youll deal with it. Have fun! Would love a parents only trip. We scrapped that and opted for a week trip to DL in August.

Upvote 0

jato4x4

Ill be there getting married June 6 at SeaBreeze Point at the Boardwalk at 10am. Feel free to come crash my wedding/ We will be arriving June 4th and are staying at POP, then Thursday after the wedding, we check into the Beach Club Villas, and are there until June 11. I cant wait, because the night of the ceremony we are having a dessert party at UK in EPCOT.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Original Poster
Ill be there getting married June 6 at SeaBreeze Point at the Boardwalk at 10am. Feel free to come crash my wedding/ We will be arriving June 4th and are staying at POP, then Thursday after the wedding, we check into the Beach Club Villas, and are there until June 11. I cant wait, because the night of the ceremony we are having a dessert party at UK in EPCOT.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! and have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom