June Roll Call

MouseDreaming

Do you have your ADRs?
Yep. Just redid them. Wed. LTT for lunch (DH's pick). Thurs SciFi Dine In(DD's pick). Sunday Chef Mickey's for breakfast. This is a surprise for DD. She loves Mickey, and we will be celebrating her birthday on this trip. I told her this morning I tried but couldn't get it;). DS still needs to pick his, so he may just end up with whatever we can get.

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

June 7th - 16th

Coronado Springs Resort

images
We'll be there June 5th and checking out on the 9th.

Upvote 0

PUSH

POR starting June 9th to the 14th or 15th (depending on a national gymnastics competition.)

I'm so excited! Can hardly wait. It feels weird not going over spring break (two weeks away). Usually by now I have suitcases out and have started packing. At least I'm going! :D

Upvote 0

MouseDreaming

POR starting June 9th to the 14th or 15th (depending on a national gymnastics competition.)

I'm so excited! Can hardly wait. It feels weird not going over spring break (two weeks away). Usually by now I have suitcases out and have started packing. At least I'm going! :D
We usually go over spring break, too! And it does feel weird not to be getting everything together. Excited to see the World in early summer, though!

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

We had a similar reservation there last year and had a great view of Illuminations! We asked for a table by the window and had to wait a bit longer but it was worth it.

Hooray! Flights booked! And as a bonus, La Hacienda at 8:15. Hope we can catch Illuminations through the windows, as that is about the only way my DD will watch them.

I'm hoping for the window view, too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom