June Roll Call

disneygirl1

Oh, if I could only figure out a way to get the hubby and boys up that early.
Oh I hear ya! My DS is 11 and he is NOT, I repeat is NOT a morning person. Basically he was looking SO forward to going to SWW, that he didn't give me any issues getting up. I will say this if your boys are young enough and want to participate in the Jedi Training Academy, I suggest you make the mad dash there as soon as you go thru the turnsiles. That was one of the reasons we were there so early! I am not kidding when I say parents and their kids were sprinting to get in line! Not gonna lie, DS and I as well as my friend and here DS were one of those people running like a crazy person so they could participate in the training academy. I pround myself in saying that DS and I were the 2nd person in line to register! LOL :D

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

I will say this if your boys are young enough and want to participate in the Jedi Training Academy, I suggest you make the mad dash there as soon as you go thru the turnsiles. That was one of the reasons we were there so early! I am not kidding when I say parents and their kids were sprinting to get in line! Not gonna lie, DS and I as well as my friend and here DS were one of those people running like a crazy person so they could participate in the training academy. I pround myself in saying that DS and I were the 2nd person in line to register! LOL :D

They will be 10 and 8, and yes, I foresee a mad dash with one parent while the other gets FPs for TSMM!. I am not above tripping other people. :p j/k

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

They will be 10 and 8, and yes, I foresee a mad dash with one parent while the other gets FPs for TSMM!. I am not above tripping other people. :p j/k

LOL!!! Definately was worth it! Just make sure the boys are with the parent who is running to the Jedi Training. The kids need to be there b/c the CM has to ask them questions to make sure they can listen on stage! Have fun!

Upvote 0

RoyWalley

June 7th - 16th

Coronado Springs Resort

images

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

I am kind of looking at late June running into the Friday after the 4th of July!.. Kind of waiting for the summer discounts to come out before I book!:)

I think I am going to take myself off this roll call:( since it is looking like we are going to go Memorial Day wknd:) I guess we can hardly wait is the problem....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom