June Roll Call

Pooh'sBuddy

Very! Walk taxi just get there ASAP on SWW day!

We will be up and out the door early so we can "walk swiftly; do not run." We plan on basically doing the Jedi Training and maybe the Padawan test thingy (one parent takes the boys to sign up while one gets FPs for TSMM!) but not the presentations, star autographs/photo ops or the limited edition memorabilia. I heard from y'all that there is an opening show, but is there something that happens that early?

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Original Poster
We will be up and out the door early so we can "walk swiftly; do not run." We plan on basically doing the Jedi Training and maybe the Padawan test thingy (one parent takes the boys to sign up while one gets FPs for TSMM!) but not the presentations, star autographs/photo ops or the limited edition memorabilia. I heard from y'all that there is an opening show, but is there something that happens that early?
They always seem to open before the posted time!

Upvote 0

lsk

We are there June 7th - 14th staying at CSR and doing SWW! I was planning to be at HS by 7AM you all are saying 6...is that for people who have no interest in getting autographs from actors? We want to see characters & do Jedi Training if possible but I'm thinking we need to figure out a way to hit HS a non-SWW day for Jedi Training.

Very excited - DD turns 10 in July so we are celebrating her double digit bday this trip too!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Original Poster
We are there June 7th - 14th staying at CSR and doing SWW! I was planning to be at HS by 7AM you all are saying 6...is that for people who have no interest in getting autographs from actors? We want to see characters & do Jedi Training if possible but I'm thinking we need to figure out a way to hit HS a non-SWW day for Jedi Training.Welcome 6am is a good idea they will open early and the people on line are very nice and so much fun!:) It's not like waiting on a regular line! We bring breakfast to eat there!

Very excited - DD turns 10 in July so we are celebrating her double digit bday this trip too!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom