Trip Club June 2013

Figgy1

We have hit a slight snag. Nobody panic, we are still going. My husband felt the need to get 2nd degree burns on his right hand today. He said he will be fine to walk around. I know it's his hand but burns hurt. I'm glad he's alright and since he is I can now say, I think I will donkey kick him in his throat.:eek:
You go girl!!!!!! Hope he is a lot better for the trip!

Tink0102

Want to be packing, cleaning, planning, etc for my trip but still this pesky thing called work to do.
As for the weather reports...I have decided not to look at them anymore until just before we leave. A)it keeps changing and B) we're still going regardless so really what difference does it make.

Figgy1

Want to be packing, cleaning, planning, etc for my trip but still this pesky thing called work to do.
As for the weather reports...I have decided not to look at them anymore until just before we leave. A)it keeps changing and B) we're still going regardless so really what difference does it make.
That's the spirit!

Ana Leal

Welcome, some of the other members will be able to tell you where the closest grocery store is, there is a Walmart kind of close that you can take a taxi too. Your resort gift shop will have Milk and some other groceries but they will be expensive, if it's only a few items then it maybe cheaper than trying to get to a grocery store. If you want a lot of groceries, you might think about what we do. We order from Garden Grocer and they deliver to the resort Bell Hop who then brings the groceries to your room. This way, you don't have to take time away from your trip to go to the store.

Thank You! im going to check that out

Ana Leal

Welcome to the wdwmagic family. If you know what you are going to need order it from the garden grocer and have it delivered! Public transportation around the area isn't the best and is hard to get to from the resorts!!!!!! Taxi is another option!

Thank you so much, speaking about public transportation what about how to get to Universal from Disney World? im thinking about using a Mears shuttle i found online that is 19dlls round trip, do you think is worth it?

Figgy1

8 days, we are going to Universal just 1 day because we are huge Harry Potter fans and we want to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter :)
ok I understand! I hear good things about Mears. We drive so we don't use public transportation. A friend of mine learned the hard way how bad it is.

PotteryGal

Seems like the weather down there is in constant flux, isn't it? I'm in denial actually....I don't need the stress. I have laundry DONE, which means time for packing. I'm determined to relax on this trip, no matter what. I'm not marathon sprinting down main street; instead we're trying attractions we haven't done before. This is really our last family trip to WDW. My daughter will be going with the band her senior year, but as a family, probably not. I'm not letting the weather get me down. :)

bethymouse

Good night everyone. Safe travels to those heading to WDW this week and weekend! See y'all real soon!:D
images

Tink0102

Oh my...so jealous of those of heading to the world tomorrow!
We did our Mickey tie dye t-shirts tonight.....they turned out a lot better than I expected! Out of the 8 we did tonight I think mine is the only one that doesn't have the definition between the ears quite right, but you can still tell what it is. If I knew how to post pictures here I would show them to you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom