Trip Club June 2013

MaxsDad

Drive down went well. Made good time. Stop over at courtyard in Brunswick was short but pleasant. I would recommend it for a sleepover place.

For those driving down coming in from Daytona, be prepared for a sudden "lane shift" about 2-5 miles after you get off 95 and onto 4. Traffic did not slow much though thankfully.

We got here at about 11:30, went to starring rolls and just walked around checking out Star Wars weekends. Place was packed. Later, got our TiW card, rode SSE and ate at Garden Grill for first time in about 14 years. I feel the menu has really improved since then. Everything I tasted was really good. Server, Patrick, was excellent.

Epcot was packed Sunday also, so we just did more walking, looking, soaking, window shopping, etc. Going to rope drop this AM! Now it gets serious.

PotteryGal

Drive down went well. Made good time. Stop over at courtyard in Brunswick was short but pleasant. I would recommend it for a sleepover place.

For those driving down coming in from Daytona, be prepared for a sudden "lane shift" about 2-5 miles after you get off 95 and onto 4. Traffic did not slow much though thankfully.

We got here at about 11:30, went to starring rolls and just walked around checking out Star Wars weekends. Place was packed. Later, got our TiW card, rode SSE and ate at Garden Grill for first time in about 14 years. I feel the menu has really improved since then. Everything I tasted was really good. Server, Patrick, was excellent.

Epcot was packed Sunday also, so we just did more walking, looking, soaking, window shopping, etc. Going to rope drop this AM! Now it gets serious.

Thanks for the driving info. How was 95 thru Georgia? Hope you have a great day!

Tink0102

12 more days! Ordered a basket from the Disney Florist to have delivered to our room the first day....a surprise for DS. Will start packing this weekend and will take the car in to have it cleaned. It's getting real friends!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom