Trip Club June 2013

PotteryGal

So, maybe I'm letting the weather get me down a LITTLE....looks like we'll be driving through the remnants of the tropical storm on Saturday :eek: It's pouring rain here too and they still haven't cancelled band camp this morning. That should be fun for my daughter, as well as all the new freshman band members that are still learning to march and mark time. Lots of last minute errands for me: drop off library books, go to the bank, STILL need to buy ponchos, and clean up paperwork so I don't have bills hanging over our heads while we're gone. I am SO ready to forget all this 'real life' stuff!

MouseDreaming

So, maybe I'm letting the weather get me down a LITTLE....looks like we'll be driving through the remnants of the tropical storm on Saturday :eek: It's pouring rain here too and they still haven't cancelled band camp this morning. That should be fun for my daughter, as well as all the new freshman band members that are still learning to march and mark time. Lots of last minute errands for me: drop off library books, go to the bank, STILL need to buy ponchos, and clean up paperwork so I don't have bills hanging over our heads while we're gone. I am SO ready to forget all this 'real life' stuff!
Learning to march in rain is almost as fun as half rain/ half over 100 temps (which is what my DS had for his first band camp last year.)
I am feeling a little overwhelmed with all the real life details that need to be wrapped up, but at the end, I will be in my happy place!:)

Raven66

It's been raining off and on all day. We spent a couple of hours in DTD and had our first Earl of Sandwich sandwich. So yummy. We've decided we aren't going to let the rain interfere with our fun. We refuse!! I like the feel of the weather but not the rain. If it could stay this cool then that will be ok. Everyone that's gonna be here, HAVE FUN!!

Figgy1

Be careful see you there!

Pooh'sBuddy

It's been raining off and on all day. We spent a couple of hours in DTD and had our first Earl of Sandwich sandwich. So yummy. We've decided we aren't going to let the rain interfere with our fun. We refuse!! I like the feel of the weather but not the rain. If it could stay this cool then that will be ok. Everyone that's gonna be here, HAVE FUN!!

Raven, I don't know if I can log back in, but if you see this and can answer, where will you be? We're at EPCOT the whole day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom