Trip Club June 2013

Raven66

I'm finishing up the packing. We had a change of plans. The girls and I will will "pre" leave tomorrow. My husband already lives where we will be moving to during the week. So the girls and I will pack the car up tomorrow and drive to Mississippi. Then Thursday morning we will leave for the drive to Florida. Sooooooo I've actually lost a day of prep. Luckily, I'm almost done!

PotteryGal

The weather next week, according to my latest accuweather check, is looking pretty average for Florida ~ my body may go into shock however, since it was in the 40s here this morning. :eek: I have piles of folded laundry sitting all over my living room while I make mental notes of things to pack. Still in the middle of everyday life here, so I'm panicking about getting it all done before we leave Friday.

Ana Leal

Hello! im new here, im going to WDW on June 12th through June 19th, is my first time visiting this park and i was wondering if any of you know if there is a walmart or any grocery store where i can buy milk, water, etc? we are not renting a car so we depend of public transportation to go around outside WDW, any help would be wonderful...Thank You so much!

Mawg

Hello! im new here, im going to WDW on June 12th through June 19th, is my first time visiting this park and i was wondering if any of you know if there is a walmart or any grocery store where i can buy milk, water, etc? we are not renting a car so we depend of public transportation to go around outside WDW, any help would be wonderful...Thank You so much!

Welcome, some of the other members will be able to tell you where the closest grocery store is, there is a Walmart kind of close that you can take a taxi too. Your resort gift shop will have Milk and some other groceries but they will be expensive, if it's only a few items then it maybe cheaper than trying to get to a grocery store. If you want a lot of groceries, you might think about what we do. We order from Garden Grocer and they deliver to the resort Bell Hop who then brings the groceries to your room. This way, you don't have to take time away from your trip to go to the store.

bethymouse

Every time I check the weather, it changes!:eek:
The rest of this week may be kinda "dicey" with the "tropical "weather coming. It may cause some flooding, but for the most part, just don those pretty ponchos and go!:D

Figgy1

Welcome to the wdwmagic family. If you know what you are going to need order it from the garden grocer and have it delivered! Public transportation around the area isn't the best and is hard to get to from the resorts!!!!!! Taxi is another option!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom