Trip Club June 2013

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
I'm a little late posting but we will be at WDW June 2nd through 9th staying at POR. Cannot wait!!

Our ADRs are-
Sci-Fi (dinner)
Be our Guest (dinner)
Via Napoli (dinner)
Raglan Road (dinner)
Saana (dinner)
Crystal Palace (breakfast)
'Ohana (dinner)
Us too! What day are you doing the CP breakfast?

Mawg

June 7 - 16th Family Reunion PORS

ADR's
Ohana - Dinner
Akershus - Breakfast
Sci-Fi - Dinner
Chef Mickey's - Breakfast
Via Napoli - Dinner
Yak & Yeti - Lunch
Biergarten - Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern - Dinner
Be Our Guest - Dinner

57 Days!!!

EvilQueen-T

How do you get them up the next morning? How old are your kids?

my granddaughter has been going from rope drop to end of late night/summer emh since she was 3. she's just that kind of kid. i'd have never been able to do it with my daughter when she was that age. so if your kids turn into little late night rock stars every friday/saturday night or when there is no school they'll probably do fine. getting up i just have to remind her at bedtime we only have x # of hours before we get up and she's fine. i also make sure she can sleep until the very last minute and we usually wait until we're at the parks to grab something quick for breakfast so we're not getting up extra early for that.

Pooh'sBuddy

my granddaughter has been going from rope drop to end of late night/summer emh since she was 3. she's just that kind of kid. i'd have never been able to do it with my daughter when she was that age. so if your kids turn into little late night rock stars every friday/saturday night or when there is no school they'll probably do fine. getting up i just have to remind her at bedtime we only have x # of hours before we get up and she's fine. i also make sure she can sleep until the very last minute and we usually wait until we're at the parks to grab something quick for breakfast so we're not getting up extra early for that.
Thanks! I think we'll play it by ear. It would be nice to be up early and out late, but we'll see. No worries.

MaxsDad

We added an ADR: The Plaza on Tuesday. We have always had real good experiences at the MK on Tuesdays. With the trips we have planned in 9/13 and 6/14, we have decided to go for the TiW card; therefore, might as well eat at The Plaza, with the discount, it is not much more than Quick Service.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Details we want details! PS what day is the wench getting removrd? LOL
Ma
Details we want details! PS what day is the wench getting removrd? LOL
May 30: MK Crystal Palace
May 31: DHS QS
June 1: AK Tusker House
June 2: MK Plaza
June 3: DHS Whispering Canyon Cafe
June 4: Epcot Chef Mickey's
June 5: AK Rainforest Cafe
June 6: DHS 50's Prime Time Cafe
June 7: kids choice 1900 Park Fare
June 8: MK CRT
June 9: DHS QS
As to the wench I'm thinking after enough liquid courage from World Showcase at Epcot on the 5th. I will make a clandestine late night trip to POTC and take her under the cover of darkness.

Figgy1

Ma
May 30: MK Crystal Palace
May 31: DHS QS
June 1: AK Tusker House
June 2: MK Plaza
June 3: DHS Whispering Canyon Cafe
June 4: Epcot Chef Mickey's
June 5: AK Rainforest Cafe
June 6: DHS 50's Prime Time Cafe
June 7: kids choice 1900 Park Fare
June 8: MK CRT
June 9: DHS QS
Thnx see you on the 9th at HS! Yes I promise no mention of wenches or JR

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom