Trip Club June 2013

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
Oh, my goodness, oh, my goodness, oh my goodness! I just got Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party ADRs for June 10th! 9:00 pm!

They're taking ADRs up to June 24ish.
We're debating the dessert party right now. DW says they have availability every day of our stay as of right now, but they'll be gone within 48 hours. I need someone to talk me into it. Having a hard time justifying $90 for dessert for our family of 4 :eek:

Any one else planning on the dessert party?

Figgy1

We're debating the dessert party right now. DW says they have availability every day of our stay as of right now, but they'll be gone within 48 hours. I need someone to talk me into it. Having a hard time justifying $90 for dessert for our family of 4 :eek:

I can't justify it either so don't feel bad! But if your dw wants to then that alone justifies it!:)

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
How early before 11am opening would you suggest? The line was so long back in March by 12 we just said maybe another time. In your opinion does the line move fairly fast?
I have heard of folks lining up as early as 10am when very busy, but also heard the line can move quickly if it's not too crowded. We have and ADR for dinner there, but are also thinking about trying lunch one day. Our plan is to walk up around 10:30am and see how long the line is. If it looks like more time than we want to spend, then we'll just pass. I guess it depends on how badly you want to eat there!

Alley7728

We have friends that really, really love it. I
like you have a hard time with a $90 dessert! We aren't big sweet eaters but they almost have me talked into it ......from the fruits and coffees to the sweets and view they insist it is something we need to do at least once. We thought about a light, cheap very early dinner to help justify the price.

Figgy1

I have heard of folks lining up as early as 10am when very busy, but also heard the line can move quickly if it's not too crowded. We have and ADR for dinner there, but are also thinking about trying lunch one day. Our plan is to walk up around 10:30am and see how long the line is. If it looks like more time than we want to spend, then we'll just pass. I guess it depends on how badly you want to eat there!
You stole my plan! LOL

Pooh'sBuddy

I (originally) booked in on the hubby's birthday. That's my only justification.

We have friends that really, really love it. I
like you have a hard time with a $90 dessert! We aren't big sweet eaters but they almost have me talked into it ......from the fruits and coffees to the sweets and view they insist it is something we need to do at least once. We thought about a light, cheap very early dinner to help justify the price.

That's my opinion. With other cost-saving ideas, we'll do it.

I can't justify it either so don't feel bad! But if your dw wants to then that alone justifies it!:)

That's the ticket! LOL!

It dawned on me that the 10th is DHS's evening EMH, so I also booked the Dessert Party for the 8th at 9pm. I'll gnaw on it for a day and probably cancel the 10th and keep the 8th. If anybody wants the 10th at 9p, let me know!

MaxsDad

Early in this thread, we spoke about the crowd calendar over at touring plans. The week we are going, the Park to Avoid is like none I have ever seen in years of using it. AK is listed as an avoid Monday THRU Friday. Never seen that before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom