Trip Club June 2013

Pooh'sBuddy

Anyone else notice that Billy Dee Williams and Warwick Davis will be at SWW June 7-9? Can't decide how I feel about it. We'd planned on going that weekend, but don't really care about meeting the celebs. We like star wars but aren't really "enthusiasts" like some folks. I'm thinking the crowds may be even worse now...:eek:

Still, would be cool to see Lando!
Yes! But we're not spending hours to get a pic with him and an autograph. Seeing him in the parade will be fine.

Whoooo hoooo! 100 posts in our Trip Club! :D So proud of us!

MaxsDad

Anyone else notice that Billy Dee Williams and Warwick Davis will be at SWW June 7-9? Can't decide how I feel about it. We'd planned on going that weekend, but don't really care about meeting the celebs. We like star wars but aren't really "enthusiasts" like some folks. I'm thinking the crowds may be even worse now...:eek:

Yea, I saw that. He may bring in some bodies. Your use of "enthusiasts" just reminded me of some of the guest I have seen in the past.

MaxsDad

I had posted about thew new Fantasyland. But you know what, I bet some of you, like myself, have not been on the new Test Track either.

So, as far as new/special stuff, we have FLE at MK, TT at Epcot, SWW at DHS. That is pretty exciting to me! Anything new at AK?

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
I think they've started some initial work toward moving FOTLK to Africa? Maybe we'll see some exciting new construction walls!

MaxsDad

We've never done SWW before, and really only want to see the Hoopla and maybe the parade, so we really may try and do it the afternoon we arrive (June 2) instead.

We have done meet/greet before with Chewy, etc. They have them set up like the other M&G's. Its pretty cool. The "fans" show up dressed up, some very, very, dressed up.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
May 30- June 9 at CBR. Depending on when you see me I will either be walking with my wife and two kids or I will be jogging with the salty redheaded wench from the POTC acution over my shoulder. I'm accepting applications from prospective folks who would also like to to be whisked off their feet. @figmentfan423 If you see me with the wench or anyone else beyond my wife and kids I will deny knowing you, this forum, or anything about this conversation :p

Figgy1

May 30- June 9 at CBR. Depending on when you see me I will either be walking with my wife and two kids or I will be jogging with the salty redheaded wench from the POTC acution over my shoulder. @figmentfan423 If you see me with the wench or anyone else beyond my wife and kids I will deny knowing you, this forum, or anything about this conversation :p
Your secret's safe with me! Now you are going to owe me a drink, in a mason jar is acceptable! LOL

gooftroop5

We will be there for Weekend 3 & 4 of SWW. We went last year on the last weekend and didn't have too many issues. We weren't there for celebrity autographs. We basically just caught a few characters, shopped for merchandise, saw the parade, and enjoyed the atmosphere. We got there early one morning and people were able to ride TSM, ToT, and RnRc in the first hour. A lot of the people there that early went straight to the merchandise tent or character lines. We just avoided the crowds and went with the flow. I made an ADR there that day so we don't have to fight the crowds at QS places. Last I checked there were still open ADRs.

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
We're not planning a full day at DHS for SWW - probably just head over there in the afternoon after going to another park in the morning. The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking we'll do MK the afternoon of our arrival day and stick with SWW on 6/7 or 6/8. The 5pm reservation at Ohana on arrival day would make DHS too complicated.

DisDadWoz

We are June 15-19th at Boardwalk Villas! We are finally eating at Artist Point this trip and Narcoosees. Very excited. After a very impromptu trip in late March a little more relaxed trip for June.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom