Trip Club June 2013

Alley7728

Saw both my general practitioner and my chiropractor on Thursday. The killer headaches were from my thyroid meds which he adjusted and my neck is feeling much better as well. Thanks for asking!
So glad the headaches are gone and your neck is better as well. Puts you in a better frame of mind anticipating you upcoming trip when you are pain free. Now just try and stay that way! On my end, my nephew that we were going to take with us for his 1st visit hurt his knee during the 1st qtr. of his High School Spring game on Fri. evening:( . His mri is scheduled for June 3rd. Praying all will be ok, but willing to get him a wheelchair if Doc. says he can go. Hoping for the best. He was so excited. He is 17 but huge Disney fan.

Figgy1

So glad the headaches are gone and your neck is better as well. Puts you in a better frame of mind anticipating you upcoming trip when you are pain free. Now just try and stay that way! On my end, my nephew that we were going to take with us for his 1st visit hurt his knee during the 1st qtr. of his High School Spring game on Fri. evening:( . His mri is scheduled for June 3rd. Praying all will be ok, but willing to get him a wheelchair if Doc. says he can go. Hoping for the best. He was so excited. He is 17 but huge Disney fan.
I hope he is well enough to go! Hopefully it looks worse than it is.

Tink0102

Oh no! I will be praying for him! June 3rd...why can't they get him in before that?

Tink0102

It could be worse, like it was for me. You could be in your thirties, have the occassional zits of a youngster, but also have the receding hair line of a old man!

Be glad for who you are!
Hmmmpf.....glad for who I am but still not happy about a huge zit especially on my nose where it is almost impossible to hide, hurts like crazy and makes me feel like a rhinoceros. Yes, I am a little vain....just a little. :)

PotteryGal

12:05 for us! I'll be the one with a Figment pack a big smile and my dh and 2 boys! See you there!:) Lunch with Remy is really cool!:)

There are four of us too...hubby and me, 16 yr old DD who towers over me, and DS who looks like the spittin' image of his dad. Is there anything at Chef de France that you could recommend? DS will be getting the macaroni/cheese dish, but I'm open to suggestions for the rest of us :)

Figgy1

There are four of us too...hubby and me, 16 yr old DD who towers over me, and DS who looks like the spittin' image of his dad. Is there anything at Chef de France that you could recommend? DS will be getting the macaroni/cheese dish, but I'm open to suggestions for the rest of us :)
The short ribs and 1/2 chicken were quite good from what I remember (been a while since I've eaten meat) My boys usually get the lunch special French onion soup, salad and sandwich or quiche and they order one of each desert so they can all try a little of each.

Alley7728

Bursting with pride!!!!!!!!! I still haven't decided what to have put on my nails :eek: I'm thinking about having Kim just go wild and do something black, white and silver, as it will go with everything!
I had to chime in. Just decided on neon pink with polka dots instead of our traditional Minnie. My daughter and I scheduled ours for the 6th. My daughter is getting one of her fingers in a zebra stripe as well. Some new teenager thing painting one nail different.o_O

Figgy1

I had to chime in. Just decided on neon pink with polka dots instead of our traditional Minnie. My daughter and I scheduled ours for the 6th. My daughter is getting one of her fingers in a zebra stripe as well. Some new teenager thing painting one nail different.o_O
I hate to tell you but the one nail different has been popular for about 2 years! My toes are going to be bright pink, tradition!

bethymouse

Oh dddddear.... as Piglet would say...
I just checked the weather on accuweather.com for June 9-14 and it calls for "downpours".:( I can handle "rain", but "downpours"!:eek: Ponchos ready for this trip.:( But, I'm hoping the weather is wrong!:eek: No luck on BOG reservation cancellations it seems either.:( Oh well, a rainy day @ Disney is better than a sunny day @ home/work.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom