Trip Club June 2013

DisDadWoz

Holy cow three weeks from tomorrow! I was adding new links to my new laptop and was doing airlines for my work travel so for giggles I started to look for flights over the Columbus day weeked. Fairly cheap by todays standards so I started to go hmmmmmm.....Then reality set in. Oh well, can't wait for mid June!!!!

MaxsDad

6 more work days, with two days off to rest and prepare! We are leaving as soon as I get off work next Saturday! Get to start bidding for an overnight road hotel tomorrow! 10 day forecast is starting to show up on weather.com ! It's just around the corner.

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
Last day of school for the kids yesterday! Exactly one week from right now we'll be loading up the van!! It's going to be really hard to get anything done this week at the office - unfortunately I have tons to do...

Pooh'sBuddy

Six days of work, six and three quarters days of school for the kids, 11 days til we leave on a jet plane (although we know when we'll be back again) and I think most of our shopping is done.

Down to 17 days, here. Feels like I'm coming down with a cold, but it's better to get it over with now. Cold and gloomy here today. Looking forward to palm trees and sunshine!

Oh, no. But it should be gone by the time you leave.

bethymouse

images
I just had to post this. I remember my 4th grade teacher. Her room number was 13. Most people think of it as an "unlucky" number, but she always said it was lucky for her.;) Plus, I just love TOT!:D

MouseDreaming

I hope it isn't anything serious! Get well soon!
Nothing serious, just a sniffle, and even that seems to be OK today. New problem--cracked a tooth yesterday. The dentist was able to give it a temporary fix, but I will have to find out Tuesday if it is something that needs to be taken care of before we go, or if I can wait until after. Not happy it happened on Memorial Day weekend--the dentist has his grandkids visiting, and I feel terrible calling him in on an emergency--but feeling very lucky it didn't happen while at Disney.

Pooh'sBuddy

Nothing serious, just a sniffle, and even that seems to be OK today. New problem--cracked a tooth yesterday. The dentist was able to give it a temporary fix, but I will have to find out Tuesday if it is something that needs to be taken care of before we go, or if I can wait until after. Not happy it happened on Memorial Day weekend--the dentist has his grandkids visiting, and I feel terrible calling him in on an emergency--but feeling very lucky it didn't happen while at Disney.

Good luck on Tuesday. Are you in pain?

Pooh'sBuddy

We have started using the day we leave home as our official count down day instead of the day we arrive in the world, so 24 days for us. I just hope the chiropractor can get my neck straight before we go. Also, I have had a headache for the last 5 days that on a scale of 0-10, 10 being the worst, has been a 10. I have no idea what is causing it, but it is making it hard to function. I definitely hope the cause and a cure is found before our trip.

How are you feeling, Tink?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom