Trip Club June 2013

Alley7728

images
I just had to post this. I remember my 4th grade teacher. Her room number was 13. Most people think of it as an "unlucky" number, but she always said it was lucky for her.;) Plus, I just love TOT!:D
Good morning Bethymouse. We are officially out of our teens! Painful times really...glad it's in the past!!! :D

MouseDreaming

I need help on a touring plan for the World Showcase at Epcot from about 3-ish to when Epcot closes
I have a dinner reservation at Nine Dragons for 6:45 P.M.
The times guide for that day so far: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/epcot/2013-06-20/#timeofday=allday
Also, what do I do about Sounds of Summer? Do I go or not?
We usually just wander about World Showcase without much of a solid plan. As far as the concert, it depends on is you are interested in the offering or not. I can tell you, I will be catching some of the BeeGee's tribute band music as I walk around, but no one else in my group would want to just catch the show.

PotteryGal

Just made a last minute reservation at Chef de France for lunch on the 10th. Never have eaten there before, but Via Napoli wasn't available. :( Hope we don't regret it, as I've seen it get rather mixed reviews. However, it is one of the few Epcot restaurants that has something my uber picky son will eat.

Tink0102

How are you feeling, Tink?
Much much better, thanks for asking! The killer headaches turned out to be caused by the higher dose of thyroid meds my doctor had started me on. He had me lay off of them for several days then started me back on the lower dose and my headaches went away. My neck is feeling much better after four chiropractor visits. Woo Hoo!!!
How are you feeling, Mouse?

Tink0102

Monday of departure week! And, it is a short day at work!

I went to Wal mart today to pick up some Gatorade powder for our water bottles, and some dollar rain ponchos. For 2 weeks now,they have been out of the ponchos. At checkout, I opted for Spanish, just so I could hear "por favor".
Our Wal-Mart has been out of them for at least a month now. I finally asked why and the associate told me they were recalled for some reason and he didnt know when they would be available again :(

Figgy1

Just made a last minute reservation at Chef de France for lunch on the 10th. Never have eaten there before, but Via Napoli wasn't available. :( Hope we don't regret it, as I've seen it get rather mixed reviews. However, it is one of the few Epcot restaurants that has something my uber picky son will eat.
OMG what time? I'll be there for lunch also! My boys love the place!:)

Figgy1

Our Wal-Mart has been out of them for at least a month now. I finally asked why and the associate told me they were recalled for some reason and he didnt know when they would be available again :(
I've found them at target and sometimes the dollar store good luck!

MouseDreaming

Much much better, thanks for asking! The killer headaches turned out to be caused by the higher dose of thyroid meds my doctor had started me on. He had me lay off of them for several days then started me back on the lower dose and my headaches went away. My neck is feeling much better after four chiropractor visits. Woo Hoo!!!
How are you feeling, Mouse?
Glad you are doing better, Tink! Let's see, I call the dentist today about my tooth. I think I am at the worst of my cold now, with a horrendous cough, but should be done in 14 days. Just trying to keep all of my germs to myself. This has to end here! And that's it. Not allowed to fall apart anymore!

MaxsDad

I've found them at target and sometimes the dollar store good luck!

Thanks to both of you for the info. I see how they could be recalled. The plastic is so thin, it may be a suffocating hazard.

We have some used "park ponchos", so we may just pack those each day. But being an American, I prefer the disposable cheap ones.:)

MaxsDad

We will officially be in our teens tomorrow...and I even have a zit to prove it....I hate zits and teens! will be glad when both are behind me ;)

It could be worse, like it was for me. You could be in your thirties, have the occassional zits of a youngster, but also have the receding hair line of a old man!

Be glad for who you are!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom