Trip Club June 2013

MouseDreaming

Completely edited post:

We FINALLY got our mickey mail from our travel agent with a bunch of useless cr*p and no ME tags. AND she's on vacation for the next 10 days. I contacted her designated replacement to discuss the matter, but bottom line I already contacted ME and scheduled our transportation MYSELF. The replacement TA was fabulous over the phone and helped me out with thinking our plans through. :)

The ME rep told me that we should get them in 7 to 10 business days. I hope we get them in time, which I think we will.

In the grand scheme of things, it's really not a big deal, but I was ed last night.

I had this problem the one time I used a TA as well. Don't know if it is common, but I book the trips myself because I am too much of a control freak with my WDW vacation.

Pooh'sBuddy

And before we all start our journeys back to the World, this group has been really fun! I hope we all share our pics and TRs! I am still hoping we can meet up on the 12th or anytime between the 6th and the 12th. You can spot me with a green mickey mouse head tag on me.

I_heart_Tigger

Completely edited post:

We FINALLY got our mickey mail from our travel agent with a bunch of useless cr*p and no ME tags. AND she's on vacation for the next 10 days. I contacted her designated replacement to discuss the matter, but bottom line I already contacted ME and scheduled our transportation MYSELF. The replacement TA was fabulous over the phone and helped me out with thinking our plans through. :)

The ME rep told me that we should get them in 7 to 10 business days. I hope we get them in time, which I think we will.

In the grand scheme of things, it's really not a big deal, but I was ed last night.
Disney is so slow sending the ME tags to us in Canada at times. I basically have to explain to all of my clients how to get on ME without the tags since its a 50/50 shot at best that they will get them before they go.

Don't worry about it though. If anything happened that they didn't arrive you can still do ME so you're all good. Just be excited and keep counting those days. :)

Tink0102

And before we all start our journeys back to the World, this group has been really fun! I hope we all share our pics and TRs! I am still hoping we can meet up on the 12th or anytime between the 6th and the 12th. You can spot me with a green mickey mouse head tag on me.
You will have to tell me how to share my pictures, but if you can do that I will be happy to. I don't have a personal computer so I use my kindle to post with you all and I am VERY techno challenged to begin with!

Pooh'sBuddy

You will have to tell me how to share my pictures, but if you can do that I will be happy to. I don't have a personal computer so I use my kindle to post with you all and I am VERY techno challenged to begin with!

I'm pretty slow on the tech stuff, too. I have a photobucket account to post pics here. We can go through some options and see what we can work out.

Pooh'sBuddy

Disney is so slow sending the ME tags to us in Canada at times. I basically have to explain to all of my clients how to get on ME without the tags since its a 50/50 shot at best that they will get them before they go.

Don't worry about it though. If anything happened that they didn't arrive you can still do ME so you're all good. Just be excited and keep counting those days. :)

We talked it through, and since we're landing around 7 pm, we're going to get our luggage ourselves and load our bags on the ME, so we really don't need the tags. :) But, yes, ME is expecting us. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom