Trip Club June 2013

bethymouse

images
18 more days!

Tink0102

We have started using the day we leave home as our official count down day instead of the day we arrive in the world, so 24 days for us. I just hope the chiropractor can get my neck straight before we go. Also, I have had a headache for the last 5 days that on a scale of 0-10, 10 being the worst, has been a 10. I have no idea what is causing it, but it is making it hard to function. I definitely hope the cause and a cure is found before our trip.

Figgy1

We have started using the day we leave home as our official count down day instead of the day we arrive in the world, so 24 days for us. I just hope the chiropractor can get my neck straight before we go. Also, I have had a headache for the last 5 days that on a scale of 0-10, 10 being the worst, has been a 10. I have no idea what is causing it, but it is making it hard to function. I definitely hope the cause and a cure is found before our trip.
Get well soon!!!!!!

PotteryGal

Hopefully the work on your neck will help the headaches as well. Hang in there!

PotteryGal

16 days till we pull out of our driveway,although we're stopping NC on the way down that night, at a Drury Inn in Charlotte a friend was raving about. We can't check in at our townhouse till 3 the next day though. Only plans on our agenda that first day is a grocery store run, grilling out, and sticking our toes in the pool. Ahhh! :D

bethymouse

Man- it's stormy here!:eek: It feels and looks and sounds like a typical Florida evening here!:eek: There is a HUGE dark cloud above us right now. It's very scary looking!:eek:

Pooh'sBuddy

Completely edited post:

We FINALLY got our mickey mail from our travel agent with a bunch of useless cr*p and no ME tags. AND she's on vacation for the next 10 days. I contacted her designated replacement to discuss the matter, but bottom line I already contacted ME and scheduled our transportation MYSELF. The replacement TA was fabulous over the phone and helped me out with thinking our plans through. :)

The ME rep told me that we should get them in 7 to 10 business days. I hope we get them in time, which I think we will.

In the grand scheme of things, it's really not a big deal, but I was ed last night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom