Trip Club June 2013

Tink0102

Why are all my errands taking three times longer than they should?
I had to run errands today too...in the rain. Which wasn't necessarily a bad thing because I wore a very very light weight rain parka similar to what I was planning to pack for the parks. What I realized was that I HATE rain
parkas/ponchos. They make me sweat and the hood keeps falling over my eyes and they make my hair stick to my head and, and,and..... yuck! So I think I am going to have to scrap the poncho idea and carry a small pocket size umbrella in case of rain. On a bright note my sanuk yoga mat flip flops did great in the rain and were not slick as I had feared they might be.

Figgy1

My gardening is coming along and my garden sitter has been briefed on a watering schedule. No I didn't hire someone, it's my neighbor who's house and plants I sit when they are in Florida. Packing and organizing is going well. And I love the new tires on my car. The weather is supposed to be hot enough to walk even with a little rain, so my little feet are going to be busy, I'm going to be used to walking in the rain. LOL Hope you are all having a good weekend and your plans and packing are coming together! XOXO

Pooh'sBuddy

Thanks! We watched the movie last night and truthfully were surprised by how much we enjoyed it. Now we are excited about the possibility of seeing them in the parks.

We watched a live feed last night of the hyperspace hoopla. The boys are excited.

Now back to the Lilo question - I guess we need to pull out the handy dandy app to see where she may be. I'm afraid the answer is only at her breakfast.

I had to run errands today too...in the rain. Which wasn't necessarily a bad thing because I wore a very very light weight rain parka similar to what I was planning to pack for the parks. What I realized was that I HATE rain
parkas/ponchos. They make me sweat and the hood keeps falling over my eyes and they make my hair stick to my head and, and,and..... yuck! So I think I am going to have to scrap the poncho idea and carry a small pocket size umbrella in case of rain. On a bright note my sanuk yoga mat flip flops did great in the rain and were not slick as I had feared they might be.

Good work on the flip flops. I hate the idea of ponchos, too. It's the one thing I'm really bumming out about.

My gardening is coming along and my garden sitter has been briefed on a watering schedule. No I didn't hire someone, it's my neighbor who's house and plants I sit when they are in Florida. Packing and organizing is going well. And I love the new tires on my car. The weather is supposed to be hot enough to walk even with a little rain, so my little feet are going to be busy, I'm going to be used to walking in the rain. LOL Hope you are all having a good weekend and your plans and packing are coming together! XOXO

You could have told us you hired a young gardener named Paulo. :) A distant cousin to the cabana boy at Castaway Cay.
Thanks. You, too, Figgy.

bethymouse

Saratoga_Springs_spa.jpg
I can't believe it's 20 more days until I get here!:D

PotteryGal

I just checked the weather for June 9-14. It looks like typical Florida weather w/ a "couple of thunderstorms" every day, 84 degrees plus and humidity of course!:eek:

We're getting a taste of mid-80's/humidity up here in Ohio today; cleaned out our garage in preparation for setting up tables for our garage sale. I'm just thankful my back is better shape than it was a few months ago (thanks to a chiropractor), so touring the parks shouldn't be too terrible for me. I plan to spend the rest of the week organizing and pricing things for the sale, and after that, start to work on the packing. Bring on Florida and a Dole Whip or two...or three....;)

Figgy1

We're getting a taste of mid-80's/humidity up here in Ohio today; cleaned out our garage in preparation for setting up tables for our garage sale. I'm just thankful my back is better shape than it was a few months ago (thanks to a chiropractor), so touring the parks shouldn't be too terrible for me. I plan to spend the rest of the week organizing and pricing things for the sale, and after that, start to work on the packing. Bring on Florida and a Dole Whip or two...or three....;)
So glad you will be in shape to tour!:)

MouseDreaming

We have the heat and humidity here in Chicago, too. Actually, the weather is a little cooler and a little less humid at WDW, now. Good luck with your garage sale!

Pooh'sBuddy

Y'all don't know what heat and humidity are until you spend a few summer days down here in mid-GA! We literally just shut the doors and stay inside from about June to September.

Same here in Texas. I need to get some new cooling bandanas since I can't find our old ones.

EDIT: And ponchos. I'm in denial that it will rain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom