Trip Club June 2013

Tink0102

Started packing my "travel bag" this morning, which is my bag that I put the magazine's and books that I want to read but haven't had a chance yet into so that I will have something to do on the 10 hour ride to Disney. My husband said " you do know that we have 30 days before we leave, right?" Of course I do, silly man!

19 days to go here! Have still managed to keep our vacation plans a secret, but we will be giving them the details on Sunday. We got our three youngest daughters Disney princess dresses from the Disney store. 4yo is Rapunzel, 2yo is Snow White and 1yo is Merida (Got the dress before the controversy, and was the only one we found that fit her). We will put them in the dresses to tell the older kids and then will show them the Disney planning DVD to show them what to expect. This is also the first plane trip for most of them so looking forward to telling them about that as well!

PotteryGal

Started packing my "travel bag" this morning, which is my bag that I put the magazine's and books that I want to read but haven't had a chance yet into so that I will have something to do on the 10 hour ride to Disney. My husband said " you do know that we have 30 days before we leave, right?" Of course I do, silly man!

I promised my daughter I would start reading The Hunger Games books, as she insists I will love them, so I'm packing them for when I'm lounging by our pool. What I SHOULD be doing right now is pricing things for my garage sale :oops:, considering that it's in two weeks!

MouseDreaming

I promised my daughter I would start reading The Hunger Games books, as she insists I will love them, so I'm packing them for when I'm lounging by our pool. What I SHOULD be doing right now is pricing things for my garage sale :oops:, considering that it's in two weeks!
Deciding what you are reading is so much more fun, though! I'm thinking it might be time to start stashing stuff for the plane ride, and of course, a good read by the pool.

Tink0102

I loved The Hunger Games. I read all three. Really like the first two...struggled a little through the third. Hope you enjoy them!

I_heart_Tigger

Deciding what you are reading is so much more fun, though! I'm thinking it might be time to start stashing stuff for the plane ride, and of course, a good read by the pool.

I just bought a double book pack - World War Z and The Zombie Apocalypse Survival guide. I'm almost through the first one and may get some strange looks when I break out the 2nd around the CB pool. (ps, 20 days for me) :D

Figgy1

Unfortunately I planned all our days WAY before the decision was made that Sundays were meet up days. Sunday June 2nd we will be at HS and Sunday June 9th we will be at MK. Oh well! Maybe next trip. :D
I feel the same way the 9th is a SWW day for us and the 16th is Father's day boys choice HS and a Fantasmic package and a lunch time surprise! Hoping to meet a few of you on the 12th in MK. Will you still be there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom