Trip Club June 2013

MouseDreaming

It's cold and rainy where I'm at so today I will put our pins on the lanyards and pack the back pack for day 1!;)
It has been unusually hot here. Yesterday, it was hotter and stickier than WDW (I checked ;)). Today, it already feels hot and humid. This after starting a week with record cold temps. Got a lot to do today!

Pooh'sBuddy

So now that the official day/time has been set for the Unofficial wdwmagic meetups...
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/unofficial-weekly-wdwmagic-meetups-when-and-where.865296/

anyone in the June trip club planning to meet one of those Sunday afternoons? I'm not sure that we'll be able to make one, as both Sundays are travel days for us, but we're going to try. My guess is 6/9 would be the most likely to happen. Right now we're planning on doing AK that day, but I may run over to Epcot if I get the chance!

We're also planning to meet up with a few of my wife's friends from Lines chat at the SWW Hyperspace Hoopla on 6/8. Let me know if any of you Magic folk will be there that day!

We won't be in the Parks on the 9th. :(

We'll have to make sure we schedule our own little meetup for the 12th @ MK.

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I'm invited.

Which is a good segue into asking, while we're at WDW, are y'all going to keep checking in here with our little group? I was thinking of posting things like "Hey, we're at MK rope drop." or "Walking into Cosmic Ray's for lunch." but if y'all aren't planning on doing it or seeing it, I won't. Any other good ideas?

MouseDreaming

We won't be in the Parks on the 9th. :(

I hope I'm invited.

Which is a good segue into asking, while we're at WDW, are y'all going to keep checking in here with our little group? I was thinking of posting things like "Hey, we're at MK rope drop." or "Walking into Cosmic Ray's for lunch." but if y'all aren't planning on doing it or seeing it, I won't. Any other good ideas?
Yes, of course, the more the merrier as they say! I am a dumb phone user, so I won't have any way of checking email, boards, etc. (I like it that way.)
*Edit- We do have an ADR @ LTT on the 12th at 1. @figmentfan423, are you at MK all day on the 12th? What is your schedule @Pooh'sBuddy?

Figgy1

Yes, of course, the more the merrier as they say! I am a dumb phone user, so I won't have any way of checking email, boards, etc. (I like it that way.)
*Edit- We do have an ADR @ LTT on the 12th at 1. @figmentfan423, are you at MK all day on the 12th? What is your schedule @Pooh'sBuddy?
I'm free until my 6:15 pm ADR Plaza. What time is your ADR if it's dinner let's do lunch at CHH it's nice and quiet:)

Pooh'sBuddy

I'll be at MK the 11th and 12th for rope drop! Anything else before 4 is good by me!:)

Planning on rope drop and planning on staying at MK until our 5pm ADR at 'Ohana. Depending on how much we get done on the 6th, we may start in Tomorrowland.

I read this morning in my mousesavers e-mail, and haven't seen any other announcement, that the Main Street Bakery is opening up later in June. :(

EDIT: It claims MSBakery will be closed through June 18th.

MouseDreaming

I'm free until my 6:15 pm ADR Plaza. What time is your ADR if it's dinner let's do lunch at CHH it's nice and quiet:)
Love CHH, and might end up there for a late dinner, as we have a lunch ressie.
Planning on rope drop and planning on staying at MK until our 5pm ADR at 'Ohana. Depending on how much we get done on the 6th, we may start in Tomorrowland.

I read this morning in my mousesavers e-mail, and haven't seen any other announcement, that the Main Street Bakery is opening up later in June. :(
Seriously, I picked the wrong day to try lunch. This our first day there, so I know it would go over like a ton of bricks if I tried to stop somewhere along the way when we first got there. Would around 3 be a comfortable time? I figure if our lunch ressie is at 1, that should be plenty of time.

Figgy1

Seriously, I picked the wrong day to try lunch. This our first day there, so I know it would go over like a ton of bricks if I tried to stop somewhere along the way when we first got there. Would around 3 be a comfortable time? I figure if our lunch ressie is at 1, that should be plenty of time.
3 is good for me:) I can get to anywhere in the park:)

Pooh'sBuddy

3 is good for me:) I can get to anywhere in the park:)

3 should be good. If nothing else, I'll break away from the guys and meet. I'm so excited!! :D

bethymouse

So now that the official day/time has been set for the Unofficial wdwmagic meetups...
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/unofficial-weekly-wdwmagic-meetups-when-and-where.865296/

anyone in the June trip club planning to meet one of those Sunday afternoons? I'm not sure that we'll be able to make one, as both Sundays are travel days for us, but we're going to try. My guess is 6/9 would be the most likely to happen. Right now we're planning on doing AK that day, but I may run over to Epcot if I get the chance!

We're also planning to meet up with a few of my wife's friends from Lines chat at the SWW Hyperspace Hoopla on 6/8. Let me know if any of you Magic folk will be there that day!
Darn.:( Our travel day is Sunday, and we leave on Friday.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom