Trip Club June 2013

MouseDreaming

Still nothing here. We arrive in the world 5 days after you so maybe ours will be here next week.

It looks like we're the bridesmaids, Tink.
Hopefully, soon! The mail didn't come at the regular time. As a matter of fact, I was thinking I must have scared the mailman. But, a mail truck pulled up right after 5, and there it was!

Pooh'sBuddy

IKR! Looks like yours would at least be here by now...aren't you some where around 22 days?

@Pooh'sBuddy if you are that close, I would be calling. With all the screwiness of the new system...If it isn't here today, call!

Yes! We're at 22 days. Really, I'm OK with it. I just reread our TA's email. She said that she would be mailing out our packet within the next week. We have our Park tickets and our reservation confirmation numbers. It's the ME tags that I want.

Thanks for the good juju!

Evil Genius

Less than three weeks out so the GF and I renewed our local zoo membership and are starting a walking regiment to get back into "park shape". It's been a while since either of us have had to this amount of walking so we needed to get prepared.

Other than that we've started pre-packing preparations. Getting items that we need specifically for the trip and what not. It really makes the trip feel close!

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
So now that the official day/time has been set for the Unofficial wdwmagic meetups...
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/unofficial-weekly-wdwmagic-meetups-when-and-where.865296/

anyone in the June trip club planning to meet one of those Sunday afternoons? I'm not sure that we'll be able to make one, as both Sundays are travel days for us, but we're going to try. My guess is 6/9 would be the most likely to happen. Right now we're planning on doing AK that day, but I may run over to Epcot if I get the chance!

We're also planning to meet up with a few of my wife's friends from Lines chat at the SWW Hyperspace Hoopla on 6/8. Let me know if any of you Magic folk will be there that day!

Figgy1

So now that the official day/time has been set for the Unofficial wdwmagic meetups...
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/unofficial-weekly-wdwmagic-meetups-when-and-where.865296/

anyone in the June trip club planning to meet one of those Sunday afternoons? I'm not sure that we'll be able to make one, as both Sundays are travel days for us, but we're going to try. My guess is 6/9 would be the most likely to happen. Right now we're planning on doing AK that day, but I may run over to Epcot if I get the chance!

We're also planning to meet up with a few of my wife's friends from Lines chat at the SWW Hyperspace Hoopla on 6/8. Let me know if any of you Magic folk will be there that day!
Darn my one Sunday is for SWW and the other one is father's day! I wish I could but no way I'm going to be able to get over there either day! DARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom