Trip Club June 2013

Pooh'sBuddy

Thanks for sharing. That's the same link I had found. It looks pretty easy, but we'll see. I have never tie dyed anything...always looked way to messy

You're welcome. I'm so not creative, but I've got hope.

but Disney makes me do crazy things apparently :)

Disney has a way of doing that.

THNX so much!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to see if my boys want to do it!

You're welcome!

I'd like to see pics if y'all do.

MouseDreaming

went to the mail box today and got so excited to see mail from Disney. Could it be my Mickey Mail!!!! No, just something trying to sell me on the DVC. Why they messin' with me like that!
Nothing in the mail. And I have never gotten anything to stare at from DVC. I would even take that now. It would keep me occupied for all of 5 minutes, maybe.

"Some day our Mickey Mail will come, Some day..." That's what Snow White sang, right?

Raven66

MouseDreaming

Anything yet, MouseDreaming?
Well, Tink, I got mail from the mouse today, but not what I was expecting. DME vouchers for the return home from POFQ came, not the ones for when we arrive and are going to POR. So, it was great to get it, but a downer when I realized it was already a reminder that our trip would end.

How about you? Do you need to make another batch of muffins?

Tink0102

Well, Tink, I got mail from the mouse today, but not what I was expecting. DME vouchers for the return home from POFQ came, not the ones for when we arrive and are going to POR. So, it was great to get it, but a downer when I realized it was already a reminder that our trip would end.

How about you? Do you need to make another batch of muffins?
what a bummer! Still nothing here. Yeah, I guess I better make those muffins! Keeping myself busy doing other Disney related things....got DS his "summer" hair cut, then went to the Dollar store and bought glow sticks, glow glasses and glow rings in hopes that he will he happy with those instead of wanting some of those expensive ones they sell in the park. Oh and the mail lady did bring the cooling towels (like the chilly pads) that I ordered for our trip. So I am trying real hard not to stalk the mailbox.

bethymouse

Dark skies, pouring rain, and high winds here. I am remembering all of those times we got caught in thunderstorms @ the parks! Somehow, to me, it's not so dreary, but here @ home it is.:(

DisDadWoz

Great week for Disney mail here. First the Disney Visa Rewards gift card came! That will be good for some dinners. Seems like free money:D Then the Rewards summer newsletter came so we can dream about more stuff to do while we are there. A little over a month and it will be time to go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom