July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

foreverbelle

My trip is winding down i dont wanna leavr only yomorrow and friday then im back home friday night this is the worst part :(

But to all the people coming soon good luvk have fun and be on the lookout for all the tour groups -__- i wish i could stay longer :'(

Oh thats the worst. But I hope you have had a great time!! Enjoy the last days and can't wait to hear all about it.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

So we leave in the morning! All packed and ready to go now its just sitting through the rest of this work day and tonight...I don't know how well I am going to be sleeping tonight!

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Its been an amazing and magical trip i will tell you guys all about it when im home and im not gonna lie but i know i dont leave till 515 PM tomorrow its hitting me right now i wanna cry i dont wanna leave :'(

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

I've been home since tuesday... it was almost too depressing to get on here. its so sad to be home D; BUT! im planning my trip for next year already to celebrate one year from...

MY DISNEY ENGAGEMENT! :D

Upvote 0

lbrad

So we leave in the morning! All packed and ready to go now its just sitting through the rest of this work day and tonight...I don't know how well I am going to be sleeping tonight!

Have a safe & magical trip!!!

We will be leaving in 1 day ....maybe our paths will cross :wave:

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
I've been home since tuesday... it was almost too depressing to get on here. its so sad to be home D; BUT! im planning my trip for next year already to celebrate one year from...

MY DISNEY ENGAGEMENT! :D

we did not run into each other at all this trip :( well atleast i dont think? hahaha

but im home now and it sucks i wish i was still there but on the bright side today before we left we took a trip around the DVC areas and took a tour and got prices and we my dad is interested in becoming a DVC MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited i havent shut up about it since we left the tour i would love to do it im trying to convince him and i think its working!!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We leave tomorrow! :sohappy:

Have fun. We will be joining all you Disney bound people on Saturday. Suitcase is almost all packed, leaving final items to be included Sat morning and then weighing it to see what I have to remove to make the 50 pounds limit. If you see someone in your travels wearing a backpack with a stuffed Jiminy riding on back, say Hi cause it's me!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom