July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

disney1077

I am leaving july 11 and am so excited. I can not wait! I have not been there since july 2009. It feels like forever. lol 156 days and counting!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

grumpy 07

Going July 2-6 staying at kidani village for the first time with a savannah view studio room. I can't wait to get there i heard the July 4 fireworks at magic kingdom and epcot are amazing.

Upvote 0

Ghall

We are staying in the Bay Lake Towers for the first time from the 23rd July to 30th July and then over to the Beach Club Resort from the 30th July to the 13th August, can't wait!

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
just booked my vacation today July 8th-15th cant wait we are flying from NY at 6AM and will be in Orlando by 830AM then its 8 days in Disney with my Dad, Brother, Bestfriend and my Girlfriend(who hasnt been there in 10 years)!! i cant wait im sooo excited this is my 17th time going to WDW but this one will be the best with my Girlfriend

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom