Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

ChrisFL

Premium Member
When people that have not been following Disney news go to the park and see the entrance and queue, they will assume it is an actual ride....and not just a water feature walk through area... the word "attraction" is often used to fill up a roster list to sound good... Wow 46 attractions! three of those are bathrooms...lol

Reminds me of when HKDL opened and they hardly had any attractions....it was so sparse, they put "City Hall" on main street as part of the Attractions

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Is this still the current seas costume? Yeah, I prefer the new blue ones over this ugly thing. 😂
IMG_0260.jpeg

cranbiz

Costumes used to be unique. Even for a redesign, they were unique for an area.

I wasn't happy when the bus cast went from purple pants and the white/teal/yellow shirts but the redesigned costumes that looked more on the military type styling and was, to me, an appropriate image for a professional driver.

These costumes are boring and lack character. Pretty much like modern Disney.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Costumes used to be unique. Even for a redesign, they were unique for an area.

I wasn't happy when the bus cast went from purple pants and the white/teal/yellow shirts but the redesigned costumes that looked more on the military type styling and was, to me, an appropriate image for a professional driver.

These costumes are boring and lack character. Pretty much like modern Disney.
Look at these bad boys! Shoutout to www.retrowdw.com, who does great work!!

1690490898346.png
1690490924166.png

James Alucobond

According to folks fresh off of previews, some features include:
  1. Water harps that you can play by passing your hand under a series of water strings
  2. A waterfall curtain that parts for you when you pass through it
  3. Leaping fountains that you can direct
  4. Collaborative effects where more people gathering around creates larger fountains
  5. The ability to high-five the water, with the fountain aiming for your hand to meet you high or low
  6. A children's play area with spitting kakamora

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom