Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

TheMaxRebo

Do they seriously need cast member previews for this? Just open it up.

I am sure some checking for patterns on how people move through the area/where backups may happen. Plus just safety checks and communication .... Plus just gives a little perk to CMs

Definitely don't think it needs like months of testing like Tron or anything but can see why want a small preview

Poseidon Quest

Ok when has Disney not treated the opening of something as the next coming of Christ?

I will never get over how the Disney Parks Blog fake quoted Josh D'Amaro, describing the new interactive water fountain in ToonTown as "the magic of Disney storytelling", or hanging lanterns from a tree and stating that it was inspired by Walt Disney.

Bocabear

What do you want them to do? Not promote it?

They have never portrayed it as anything other than an interactive walking path
Actually yes... Let it quietly open as part of the revitalized central core and let it go... They far too often lean on "over promise and Under- deliver"...when they need to do the opposite. Don't hype it... let guests discover it as a little magical detail instead of screaming about their new attraction that will just disappoint after the heavy marketing....
because let's face it, no one is going to plan a trip to EPCOT to see this...

celluloid

People think Potter rides are also at WDW.
Disney is really doing a disservice to hype this up because it’s literally an interactive water feature and I’ve heard people walk by it thinking it’s a ride!

These are the symptoms of the same cause.

People remember a time where A Disney theme park would open a new ride consistently every two years.
EPCOT is still lacking on rides.(don't try and argue this, we have not netted many)
This exhibit took longer than many rides to produce.
Universal builds attractions at the rate Disney theme parks used to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom