Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Bocabear

This is essentially the ethos of a childrens museum, the first of which opened in Brooklyn in 1899 with the mission to informally educate children through entertainment, interactivity, and play. So Walt may have coined the term, but I don't think he invented this philosophy of education.
Ohhh is that what Play! pavilion is going to be about?

ToTBellHop

Here is an early play test compliments of the Zach to whet your appetite.

1649124877623.gif

ppete1975

I am just shocked that we havent had any real concept art to get us hyped yet. I think thats part of peoples complaints at this point (besides size, cost, what could have been, and what was). Normally by the time construction starts we at least have some concept art giving us an idea of what to expect.

Disstevefan1

I will never understand why this is being added to EPCOT.
I also don’t understand why is it taking so long to put in what is really a glorified splash pad.

EPCOT’s 40th is this October. They will obviously not make it and for EPCOT’s 40th we will still have a lot of walls.

Maybe for EPCOT’s 40th they can decorate the walls with paint and stickers. Bobby C loves paint and stickers.

Incomudro

I will never understand why this is being added to EPCOT.
I also don’t understand why is it taking so long to put in what is really a glorified splash pad.

EPCOT’s 40th is this October. They will obviously not make it and for EPCOT’s 40th we will still have a lot of walls.

Maybe for EPCOT’s 40th they can decorate the walls with paint and stickers. Bobby C loves paint and stickers.
1) The Epcot you and I knew is gone.
2) Demolition of existing structures, plus digging and construction of new ones - with the required plumbing - done during a time when covid severely restricted the size of work crews, if they even worked at all.

TikibirdLand

2) Demolition of existing structures, plus digging and construction of new ones - with the required plumbing - done during a time when covid severely restricted the size of work crews, if they even worked at all.
No more COVID passes for Disney. Even the ILL's are sold out.
But, you're right, the old epcot is gone. They'll pay homage to it at the entrance. Anything past there is Festival of the Arts, Wine, Food, Flowers, Gardens, and Holidays. The walls will come down and more food booths will be installed. For your ticket, you'll get a chance to ride an E-Ticket, D-Ticket, multiple C-Tickets, and do the Drinking Around the World challenge.

It'll be Magical!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
No more COVID passes for Disney. Even the ILL's are sold out.
But, you're right, the old epcot is gone. They'll pay homage to it at the entrance. Anything past there is Festival of the Arts, Wine, Food, Flowers, Gardens, and Holidays. The walls will come down and more food booths will be installed. For your ticket, you'll get a chance to ride an E-Ticket, D-Ticket, multiple C-Tickets, and do the Drinking Around the World challenge.

It'll be Magical!

I ARE THE MAGIC!!!

mysto

Yea, here's to hoping it will still be something good, it may be. Hey if we get a dancing fountain and fiber-optic sidewalks we'll be most of the way there.

Drinking Around the World challenge

Let's call it the "Drinking Around the World Demonstration". I don't see much of a challenge to it and "what not to do" is frequently demonstrated. Drinking Around the World Spectacle? ET meltdown?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom