Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Fear

Disney really could use a good copyeditor.

I'm not sure Disney has a lot of sway over what this sign says. Could be something mandated by state / fed regulations.

That is a very strange choice of words. There isn't even a splash pad, let alone a swimming pool. And thanks to that later bullet point, there isn't a swimming poop either.

Same thing, regulations on the books right now likely didn't write a carve out for "themed interactive water feature". They had to rhyme it to the next thing there are regulations for.

TheMaxRebo

Yeah that 151 isn't for the entire walk-through - but not sure what that includes.

Given this is also where it mentions the diarrhea warning I assume this is for the part in the oceans section that has the spray garden area where kids will be playing around in the water

Definitely can fit more than 151 people in the entire attraction but that would be plenty for that area

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
There are two things I can't get out of my brain for this "Splash Pad on Crack".

This really looks like it could have been developed as part of the Moana Land proposed over at AK and then just cherry picked to go at EPCOT by Bob Stupak. We all know Disney has ideas for years before fruition, thought they seem to be running out of them now.

I am no Plumber or Cost Estimator but why devote such valuable land to a pump house station that is on stage? Could this not have been placed between The Land and The Seas Pavillion? Drilled pipes underneath to pop out where it would connect? Not like Disney is going to add a new Future World (World of Nature sponsored by Nature's Own)Pavillion. Seems like the pump house space is a no brainer for Moana Food Kiosk. uggghhhhh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom