Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
lol at when this opens and its well recieved and the few haters on this board will have to find something else to complain about
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
you vastly underestimate the Disney Parks Fan's ability to hold a grudge against an attraction
I think we have a pretty good track record of sniffing out the good from the bad.

If they're already reaching out to their approved influencers to tow the line, it should speak volumes for how underwhelming this very expensive thing will be.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
An e ticket wasn’t needed and never would have fit there. This area makes sense and honestly sounds great.
It would have done if they had also used the Communicore Hall and Plaza area. I remember us doing various overlays when all this started.

EPCOT could definitely do with another couple of E-tickets, and some D's and C's ;) LOL

wserratore1963

Disney has updated the description for Journey of Water and has reiterated a late 2023 opening - see the updates below.

Where Water Comes to Life

Stroll along a self-guided outdoor trail where you can play with water as it travels from the sky to the oceans and back again. Along the way, you’ll find that:
  • Water Is a Friend: Moana befriended the ocean… and you can, too! Enjoy magical encounters with water and discover its playful personality, just as Moana did on her heroic voyage.
  • Water Connects Us All: All water is connected—and it connects us to one another. As you traverse this trail, you’ll connect and interact with water in new ways. And you’ll learn about the global water cycle, which takes water on a wondrous adventure around our planet.
  • Water Needs Protection: Throughout your journey, you’ll learn how you can help protect this precious natural resource and make a positive impact on the world.
Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana is scheduled to open in late 2023 within World Nature—the EPCOT neighborhood dedicated to understanding and preserving the beauty and balance of the natural world.

Make a Splash… or Stay Dry!

You can choose to get wet—or take the dry path instead—as you explore this whimsical, watery world.
Hopeful for a DVC, AP Preview on or about Oct 1!

TheMaxRebo

I am obviously overestimating people's education about water. Do people really not know this information? If not, the state of our education system is even more abysmal than I thought.

I think most do - other than the very young. But this will show it in action and maybe make it more "real" to some and maybe spark discovering more about it and the impacts that changes over time can have

I mean people know about cars and still enjoyed World of Motion or about different ecosystems but still enjoy Living with the Land

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom