Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

J4546

Maybe I'm just wrong then, I'll look around for a video later but I could sworn there was interviews with Bob or someone else stating you couldn't build a fantasyland today like they built back then because of building codes. But hey I could be wrong

Cmdr_Crimson

How many cut throughs do you really need in that spot? There’s a new one from the seas to SSE and the prior one from The Land to the center of world celebration. That area is more accessible now than it’s been in nearly 30 years.
Aren't they intending to block the side access after the whole construction is complete and then having you go through Dreamers point..They removed the one access getting to GoTG quicker. I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to do that after it's all said and done.

Horizonsfan

Aren't they intending to block the side access after the whole construction is complete and then having you go through Dreamers point..They removed the one access getting to GoTG quicker. I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to do that after it's all said and done.
No. That’s permanent pavement and landscaped for the foreseeable future. The only path disappearing is the bypass from Coral Reef to the main entry.

Rich Brownn

Maybe I'm just wrong then, I'll look around for a video later but I could sworn there was interviews with Bob or someone else stating you couldn't build a fantasyland today like they built back then because of building codes. But hey I could be wrong
I don't think building codes have changed much since 1983 in terms of disability access.

SoFloMagic

I can’t wait to see how Disney markets this because I just don’t see the draw at all. This isn’t going to get people to go to Epcot.
This is the new way. Develop a new area with a great e-ticket and some minor attractions. Cut the ticket.
Then three years later when it finally opens, fans forget that this wasn't supposed to be the "wow" attraction and get disappointed

Weather_Lady

or how about, "After 5 years of construction, select plywood walls are being removed, and look! you didn't get a new ride!"
Exactly. The final scene of Moana: Journey of Water will be an audioanimatronic of Bob Iger, endlessly saying:

BkKQgdUCYAAGCb8.jpg

jinx8402

Has there been any rumors on other previews after CM previews? Seems like they usually have announced something for signups by now for other previews. Or will they just do a soft open after CM previews?

TheMaxRebo

Has there been any rumors on other previews after CM previews? Seems like they usually have announced something for signups by now for other previews. Or will they just do a soft open after CM previews?

Nothing yet, and so far it has only been salaried CMs that have had the previews, nothing for hourly CM's yet either

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom