Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Epcot82Guy

now you say that, I think you could be right on the money

If that's true (not saying it is - it was pure speculation), it also disappoints me for DAK. Rather than a queue, if that was larger and had aquatic animal exhibits, it could have been the "animal trail" tied to Moana's Journey of Water (now the flume ride), taking us to interact with the sea and the creatures that live there. Then the land could be the "aquarium" for Animal Kingdom.

I don't love it, but something like that would actually fit into DAK decently well like a counterpart to Pandora.

Tony the Tigger

Good Lord.
IMG_0675.jpeg

End of discussion. Ignoring any further replies.

UNCgolf

Good Lord.
View attachment 734038

End of discussion. Ignoring any further replies.

Someone could drink soda and only soda for weeks and they will be perfectly fine from a hydration standpoint, as long as they are drinking enough of it (of course it would have other detrimental health effects but that's not relevant).

Last edited:

SilentWindODoom

And caffeine's diuretic effect is mostly seen in timing of urination, not over all urination. Caffeine stimulates an initial urination, but that effect isn't continuous. Someone taking caffeine doesn't urinate more over time compared to not taking caffeine.

Of course, we're talking about the amount found in a few caffeinated drinks over the course of a day. Not ten espressos in an hour.

No one's going to chug two caffeinated sodas in the Florida heat and then pass out half an hour later from dehydration.

And we'll all know this once Journey of Watery Beverages opens!!

Did... did I just suddenly stumble into what MP does as a day job?

Vegas Disney Fan

Someone could drink soda and only soda for weeks and they will be perfectly fine from a hydration standpoint, as long as they are drinking enough of it (of course it would have other detrimental health effects but that's not relevant).
I’ve been doing it for decades in Las Vegas and I’m fine, I drink Powerade when exercising but otherwise my liquid intake is primarily sugar free soda, coffee, some milk, and the occasional Bloody Mary 😉.

Last edited:

No Name

I think the water cycle, something fundamentally rooted in real world physics, is actually a very boring, irrelevant, and generally poor choice to haphazardly tie in with a character that moves water in magical ways. It would be like if Frozen Ever After started educating you on the freezing and melting points of water as Elsa shoots ice out of her hands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom