Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

TTA94

given the substantial water pumping/filtration station built to accompany it, I would assume JoW will have a lot of moving water throughout the walkthrough. Looks like it will be open pretty soon so we shall see!

Heh are they really going to be filtering the water from all the nasty sweaty germy people playing in it? Hahaha.

MagicHappens1971

This really looks like it’s almost done
IMG_0767.jpeg
IMG_0766.jpeg
IMG_0765.jpeg
IMG_0764.jpeg

solidyne

Why this trend toward W I D E walkways? I know we can't have intimate environments on the level of Tom Sawyer caves or Swiss Family trees, but surely they can find a way to make interesting nooks and crannies that are ADA compliant.

Fear

People will queue for it!

Given that the company can effectively monetize the park touring experience for guests to alleviate or eliminate the need to queue, I would go ahead and say that no, they wouldn't.

From one of my favorite BNL songs, "Some Fantastic":

I can't stand to wait in line long,
so I built a new machine.
It just measures up the distance
and then eliminates some folks between.

DisneyFanatic12

If you take the walkway next to the attraction, you can hear the water running through it. Oftentimes during Epcot Forever, the whole attraction changes color with all of the lights.

Though, I don’t think it’s a lighting package as much as Disney just testing the RGB LED lamps and whatnot.

J4546

Why this trend toward W I D E walkways? I know we can't have intimate environments on the level of Tom Sawyer caves or Swiss Family trees, but surely they can find a way to make interesting nooks and crannies that are ADA compliant.
GOtta have room for all the people that use ECVs nowadays unfortunately

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom