Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

MagicWDI

The way the are bringing in a bunch of trees and seating into the core of the park, with 4 different quadrants is pretty cool. I kinda hope something like this happens at the DL/DCA esplanade because that area is a baren unshaded mess and a bunch of trees would be great imo.
They opted for the self-paying memory paver thing, where people buy a paver to customize. Eisner era at its greatest.

I agree, that area should be beautifully landscaped. Instead you get two things: The hot pavers below and the hot sun above.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The way the are bringing in a bunch of trees and seating into the core of the park, with 4 different quadrants is pretty cool. I kinda hope something like this happens at the DL/DCA esplanade because that area is a baren unshaded mess and a bunch of trees would be great imo.
Ah yes, bringing trees and seating to the core of Epcot, where it has never ever had any before! It’s a crowning achievement for THEZach and everyone who has worked on this thing. Oh wait…

MattH20

News, updates and pictures seem to have slowed right down on this thread, is that because the construction is done and we are now just in a waiting game for news from disney?

James Alucobond

News, updates and pictures seem to have slowed right down on this thread, is that because the construction is done and we are now just in a waiting game for news from disney?
There’s not much progress that can be seen from the monorail anymore since most of the flora is in place, blocking our view. Most updates from here out will be reliant on sporadic aerial photography.

HauntedMansionFLA

There’s not much progress that can be seen from the monorail anymore since most of the flora is in place, blocking our view. Most updates from here out will be reliant on sporadic aerial photography.
Casting hasn’t listed job opportunities for cast members yet. Disney has said late fall for opening which goes up to December 20th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom