Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Casper Gutman

I tend to agree. Yet, Connections seems to be barreling on towards a Spring opening. They wasted no time in gutting the temporary Mouse Gear location. And a significant amount of work is nearing completion in Connections.

That being said, the fact that there is almost no work being done on the central World Celebration area is majorly disconcerting. They could be well on their way to opening up at least half of it. (I wonder how much of it hinges on Dreamer's Point and if they need Spaceship Earth to go down to facilitate those changes with the Project Tomorrow building.)
Does Disney even know what they are doing with the hub at this point? The table was scrapped - is there a firm replacement?

mattpeto

Disney did state that the EPCOT overhaul will be complete this year, so I expect a "winter 2022" announcement, that ofcourse gets delayed. 😅

They'll market it for Festival of the Arts 23!

Not this year...

They have until 12/31/2023.

Sir_Cliff

"The new lawn space and concrete pathways will 'leverage Disney's powerful brand' to allow families to create 'new stories' together through the power of 'imagination'".

- Disney's PR Department, probably
"Guests to Epcot will experience a unique new daytime activation as the grass converts sunlight into energy and grows through the process of photosynthesis."

Bocabear

It's not a water feature! It's an attraction...teaching about the cycle of water....and it's not a water play area..... Now it may look like a water feature or water play area as shown in the concept art, but it is not, so make sure you preface every discussion about it with those disclaimers or people will be very upset...lol

Poseidon Quest

As someone who has openly complained about this project and the issues I see coming from it. I am kind of excited to see what they do.

This might be because we havent had that much new or much to be excited for in quite a while... but still.

To be fair, I'm just excited to be able to cut through the middle of the park again once it opens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom