John Lasseter?

abian

Corrus said:
What did I do for WDW... I'm not that selfish... there are more things than WDW only...

What I did... tipping a poece of the vale...

Disney Seas... 5 projects...
DCA... only 1 project
Disneyland Honkong 4 projects...

So what did I do??? Enough!!!

So please don't talk to me about things like that... and certainly not at that tone...

But for that he's only the CEO... what does that mean... The man with the voice... Every CEO was an is narrow minded... Michael Eisner was hired to tune up communications, which he did... Robert is hired to tune up, and expanding the overseas... which he probably will, only time will tell...
He's not hired for the glory of WDW, or for the visitors... It's about MONEY... which has nothing to do with fun... It all has to do with profits and shareholders... and nothing to do with WDW...

So don't talk to me as if you know me or knowing the company...

Thanks! :wave:
I don't care what you did but all I knew is you are just whining and crying about how arragant you are. Don't like my tone? Look at how ugly your tone are..pathetic...Looks to me you are the most narrow minded mind here. By the way I didn't CARE if I know you or the company, so don't act like you are some selfish. narrow mineded, arragant bxxxh to talk like you knew everything. I don't have to respect you cause you works for WDW. I don't give a damn.

KevinPage

abian said:
I don't care what you did but all I knew is you are just whining and crying about how arragant you are. Don't like my tone? Look at how ugly your tone are..pathetic...Looks to me you are the most narrow minded mind here. By the way I didn't CARE if I know you or the company, so don't act like you are some selfish. narrow mineded, arragant bxxxh to talk like you knew everything. I don't have to respect you cause you works for WDW. I don't give a damn.

Abain, abain, abain. Don't let Corrus bother you. He has a extremely dry sense of humor (like me). What do you expect from a limey. :lol:

Seriously, Corrus NEVER means bad to anyone, he worked for Disney, knows alot of things and can come across as "snuutty" if you don't know better. Just remember his perspective. None of us knows the inner workings of "corporate Disney", he does all too well (good & bad, like any other company).

And remember, Corrus was a big Eisner "schill" so he's obviously demented or permanently 3 sheets to the wind :)

Herk

Original Poster
Corrus said:
What did I do for WDW... I'm not that selfish... there are more things than WDW only...

DCA... only 1 project

So please don't talk to me about things like that... and certainly not at that tone...

But for that he's only the CEO... what does that mean... The man with the voice... Every CEO was an is narrow minded... Michael Eisner was hired to tune up communications, which he did... Robert is hired to tune up, and expanding the overseas... which he probably will, only time will tell...
He's not hired for the glory of WDW, or for the visitors... It's about MONEY... which has nothing to do with fun... It all has to do with profits and shareholders... and nothing to do with WDW...

Were you resposible for my favourite land there at Disney Sea- the whole Discovery Landing (with Stormrider, etc) then my props go off to you

KevinPage

Stitch69 said:
John will hopefully come to love WDW as much as we all do. Let's think happy thoughts. :p

I highly doubt he dislikes it. But let's face it, he grew up with that park. I grew up with WDW, so naturally you are going to have an affinity with what you know best.

DL is the original and is attraction packed compared to our MK.

WDW is kinda like the big budget sequel movie. You get gobs more overall the 2nd time around and can fix some problems with the original, but the novelty isn't as strong and due to it's size there is less of an intimate connection.

WDW doesn't need John to "love it" as much DL, he just needs to do what he does best - inspire and allow people under him to create great attractions.

The needs of each park, economics and space available take care of the rest.

:D :D :D

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
Corrus said:

DCA... only 1 project

you worked on a project for DCA? Thats nothing to be proud of.

But you get my respect for working on 5 projects for Disneysea!

CoffeeJedi

BCNHF said:
The last thing we need is more Pixar. Hope i'm not the only one who feel's this way. :(
I disagree. Pixar is currently the division of the company that a playfull spirit, and a willingness to explore and break out of boundaries is truly flourishing (or at least, they've been allowed to flourish).

Now, if you're referring to Pixar attractions in the parks, i tend to agree with you. I'd much rather see new attractions focused less on marketing synergy, and more to expanding the artform. I'd love to see what Joe Rhode could do with a team of Pixar guys in his art department.

CaptainMichael

Lewis Carroll said:

er....how can you make a statement like that without knowing which project he worked on at DCA? What if it were Soarin' or Grizzly River Rapids? The man was a high level Imagineer and has seen and been a part of more things than I could ever imagine. He has my respect.

BCNHF

CoffeeJedi said:
Now, if you're referring to Pixar attractions in the parks, i tend to agree with you. I'd much rather see new attractions focused less on marketing synergy, and more to expanding the artform. I'd love to see what Joe Rhode could do with a team of Pixar guys in his art department.

That's what I meant, Pixar attractions. :p

Tim G

abian said:
I pity you... :cry: :cry: :cry: Poor girl...

Herk

Original Poster
Lewis Carroll said:

He may of worked on Sorin or Grizzly River Rapids if so I think its something to be proud of.

Also if it was paradise pier, I can see what the theme was of a 1960s old boadwalk style amusement park - but like everything it comes to money.

Still you have my props Corrus - could I please have some of your contacts please Corrus.

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
Herk said:
He may of worked on Sorin or Grizzly River Rapids if so I think its something to be proud of.

Also if it was paradise pier, I can see what the theme was of a 1960s old boadwalk style amusement park - but like everything it comes to money.

Still you have my props Corrus - could I please have some of your contacts please Corrus.

Grizzly is just a larger version of a standard lazy river attraction. Kind of like kali river rapids: Extended edition. If it was Soarin then I retract my statement and replace it with PRAISE!

TP2000

If the DCA project Corrus worked on was Superstar Limo, then I'd like to buy him a drink. That was my most favorite, favorite, favorite attraction in Disney theme park history simply because it was so horrible. :sohappy: I think it was also the shortest lived Disney theme park attraction in history; February 8th, 2001 to January 10th, 2002, RIP. My friends and I used to go have three cocktails at The Cove Bar, or a wine-centric dinner at The Vineyard Room and then ride Superstar Limo, and we'd laugh so hard we could barely exit the limo at the unload area. God I miss Superstar Limo!

If only Disney would put that semi-animatronic version of Cher up for bid on Ebay! :cry:

abian

Corrus said:
I pity you... :cry: :cry: :cry: Poor girl...
Since you work so many "projects" in many parks your actaully age might old enough to die but still....such childsish mind. I pitty YOU. you poor ______________.

CaptainMichael

abian said:
Since you work so many "projects" in many parks your actaully age might old enough to die but still....such childsish mind. I pitty YOU. you poor ______________.
I mean this in the nicest way possible....what is your problem?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
abian said:

Can you please stop the insults.

LilRoo714 said:
I really think that it would be a bad move for the company as a whole to ignore the WDW area. It is afterall, a giant money-maker and Lasseter is a good enough businessman to know that ignoring any one part of the company will do nothing to help its overall standing.

Exactly! I'm sure John knows what he's doing and is too proffessional to let what might not even be his "personal feelings" to affect him on a business level.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom