John Lasseter?

KevinPage

Herk said:
Lets get back to the topic headline now shall we ........

P.S. On a serios note I am asthmatic and such any near shocks like that can trigger serious attacks- which are life threatening. I find it kind of sad when a bunch of mindless ideots on the internet are complaing at me for getting compensting when i could of been killed through this sought of attack.

Shame on all of you

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Herk,

FYI, in the future I would refrain making statements how you got paid for something that happened in the park. Whether it really happened or not, only you know. But you have to understand, when you put information out there like that, people are going to comment on it and take you to task (potentially).

Everyone is tired of hearing about lawsuits against big companies for no reason or "questionable" reasons, and what supposedly happened to you falls into that realm.

I'm a claims adjuster so I know these things all too well. :D :D :D

wannab@dis

Herk said:
I do believe I got between $200-250 for inconvenience
Herk said:
complaing at me for getting compensting when i could of been killed through this sought of attack.
Strike 1. No plastic spiders fall from the roof.

Strike 2. There was no attack ON you.

Strike 3. If you really felt it worth compensation for almost getting killed (and not "inconvenience"), you're an idiot for taking $250.

:wave:

Scar Junior

Herk said:
I find it kind of sad when a bunch of mindless ideots on the internet are complaing at me for getting compensting when i could of been killed through this sought of attack.

Shame on all of you

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:) You're funny. Are you available for birthdays, graduations and bar mitzvahs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom