John & Kate plus 8 plus WDW!

2excitedkids

First of all let me start by saying I have never seen this show before until the wdw episode last night. I feel their pain on the road trip issue I really do. but, if i had people bringing me ice cream on the lawn at the castle and catering to my every need it wouldn't be that bad. you had 5 adults and 8 children. i just thought it was funny that you never seen them waiting in line for rides for an hour in the heat, and did you see chef mickey's it was empty! my hubby and i just thought that this was misleading on how difficult it can be with children in disney. we have 2 kids and they are little irritated sitting for an hour waiting for a parade, waiting in line so long just for counter service food. i thought it was an unfair representation of how disney really works. i am sure if her and her husband really did disney without all of the special attention, she would have never attempted such a feat. i am glad she was able to take her children, it is a priceless experience, i just wish we would have been catered to - especially no lines for the princess meet and greets! :xmas:

This episode is a joke to me. They pretty much trash disney and it's kind of annoying to me how they get served ice cream and it is a sunny day so naturally the ice cream will melt and kate goes absolutely crazy!! I mean me and my sister have gotten ice cream all over us and our mom laughs and takes pictures of us and then cleans us up! Its not like they got to go a private are and meet princesses and get served ice cream on a silver freakin platter!!!! I need to calm down lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom