Joffrey's Coffee to replace Nescafe Coffee throughout Disney's Domestic Parks and Resorts

luv

I sure hope it is better than Nescafé. I don't drink coffee, but I have heard many complaints about WDW coffee and made many trips to provide people with alternative coffees.

If it is better, yay Disney!

WDW1974

..but it's not like the deal was scrounged up to combat those things. So what exactly are we saying the evil empire is up to now? Trying to manage the news funnel.. you don't say? Should we be sharpening our pitchforks for every company in the country now?

Light your torches friends... PR around the world is our enemy!

C'mon, you're better than that.

SoupBone

Kind of hard not to use acronyms in this case.
0004141010031_500X500.jpg

Unkadug, after looking for that can all over the Joffrey's website, I think that may be a different company unless I'm misunderstanding the original post.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Unkadug, after looking for that can all over the Joffrey's website, I think that may be a different company unless I'm misunderstanding the original post.
You commented on this post having acronyms:
Like many, assuming this is an improvement over Nescafe. Personally, though, I'd go for JFG coffee...

I was showing a picture of what CDavid was referring to.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
As to COPPA and NGE, all I'll say is if the co-author of the bill and a respected Congressman whose specialization is in children's privacy rights thinks there is something worth looking into, then I'm going to go with him and my gut vs. someone who is addicted to Pixie Dust and doesn't think Disney can do any wrong.
Gotta love how you don't actually answer the question posed. :rolleyes:

As for the above, the congressman's questions have been answered. Your gut is nowhere as reliable as your penchant for accusing people who use logic and reason to debunk you of snorting Pixie Dust and thinking Disney can do no wrong, but that probably shouldn't surprise you.

Genie of the Lamp

That stings

Well latest reports say that Lackey has dropped 10-15 pounds and is really working towards getting in shape so you never know;). On a serious note in relation to the thread, besides coffee being sold here, will they sell anything else here at these carts like baked goods or something? That be the only reason I'd buy from them as I am not coffee fan or drinker.

RSoxNo1

Well latest reports say that Lackey has dropped 10-15 pounds and is really working towards getting in shape so you never know;). On a serious note in relation to the thread, besides coffee being sold here, will they sell anything else here at these carts like baked goods or something? That be the only reason I'd buy from them as I am not coffee fan or drinker.
I'm well aware, but if he has better than a 4.50 ERA I'll be surprised.

Back to Disney, the Joffrey's carts currently sell cookies and pastries. I assume those carts would remain unchanged and the coffee that's everywhere else is what's being replaced.

SoupBone

I've been searching for anything on Joffrey's related to k-cups and I can't find any chatter. I'm guessing it's because it's still such a small company. I guess I'll have to wait until my next trip to try it.

WDW1974

Gotta love how you don't actually answer the question posed. :rolleyes:

Did you pose a question? I must have missed it in your Spirited anti-WDW1974 rhetoric. I guess with JT and Jake and Wannabe all gone or in hiding, you've decided to take up the mantle of prattling on about me and my Disney hatred (most companies would love to be hated the way I 'hate' Disney). I don't have to answer every question posed to me, but I didn't see any questions, just aspersions on my character.

As for the above, the congressman's questions have been answered. Your gut is nowhere as reliable as your penchant for accusing people who use logic and reason to debunk you of snorting Pixie Dust and thinking Disney can do no wrong, but that probably shouldn't surprise you.

No, Monty. They haven't. Just because Disney says they've answered them doesn't mean they have.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to say one bad thing about Disney ... I don't think you have it in you.

articos

I'm curious regarding that as well.
The food service contract is tied to, but separate from, the larger sponsorship deal that Nestle has been winding down over a number of years. There's been friction between Nestle and Coca-Cola, as Coke wanted to introduce coffee products and wanted their tea lines featured. Nestle also wanted to pull back. Joffrey's took advantage and pushed for the contract about 5 years ago knowing that Nestle was pulling out and they were already an operating participant, so this has been a planned changeover for a while now. With Starbucks and Joffrey's, Disney now has both high and lower end coffee choices on property.

I can't believe I just talked about the coffee on property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom