Joe Rohde in EPCOT on 9/30

JohnD

I’d rather think he was planning the Indiana Jones clone for Brazil, but that’s just me.

If they wanted to do that just retheme Dinoland in AK to S. America and convert DINOSAUR to Indy. Same ride system. More cost effective. If a Brazil pavilion is built, there probably won't be an Indy ride.

WDWFREAK53

If they wanted to do that just retheme Dinoland in AK to S. America and convert DINOSAUR to Indy. Same ride system. More cost effective. If a Brazil pavilion is built, there probably won't be an Indy ride.

Wait...you think it would be more cost effective to retheme an entire land and ride than it would be to build a clone of a single attraction from the ground up?

Brazil (or another country), seems to be happening anyways...

rd805

Wait...you think it would be more cost effective to retheme an entire land and ride than it would be to build a clone of a single attraction from the ground up?

Brazil (or another country), seems to be happening anyways...

A 'Gringott's Bank' type ride is probably the perfect fit for a NEW Indy themed thrill ride. Excellent use of screens and practical props, thrilling yet not a crazy roller coaster that kid's can't experience.

But, if i can't have something new, I'd rather a clone of the DL version in either Adventureland OR Hollywood Studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom