'Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar' concept art and construction at Disney Springs The Landing

71jason

Indeed, with a locomotive sticking out of the building, as I recall - so The Adventurers Club is to become a roundhouse structure, essentially. I hadn't expected 'theming' details such as this, however.

They go all out for the shopping and dining!

jt04

Indeed, with a locomotive sticking out of the building, as I recall - so The Adventurers Club is to become a roundhouse structure, essentially. I hadn't expected 'theming' details such as this, however.

You would do well to not just reject everything I say then. ;)

Of course you are not alone in buying into the cynacism of my critics. DS will not disappoint. IMO. :cat:

JEANYLASER

course you are not alone in buying into the cynacism of my critics. DS will not disappoint. I love Disney Springs or DS for Short!

WDWtraveler

Photos as of September 4, 2014 of the deck, part of The Hangar (?). The wood deck has been extended out over the water even more since end of August.

IMG_2909.JPG

IMG_2910.JPG

whiterhino42

Anyone who goes to Disney & never goes to downtown disney (springs) is missing out. There are some great restaurants there. We positively love Raglan Road for the food, the atmosphere & the entertainment. House of Blues has some great music acts. Bongos & Paradisio are another couple of good places!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom