'Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar' concept art and construction at Disney Springs The Landing

Communicore

Did the ole google box and it appears to be OP. Did see a Hanger Steakhouse in Cali (not dis area), hanger bar and grille in College Park, FL and the hanger in downtown St. Pete.

Air, Land and See all that Disney Springs has to offer you!
I guess it just makes sense for an airport hangar to be at a Springs themed place. After all Soarin' and LIving With The Land are air and boat atrractions and their in "The Land" lol

bhg469

Some won't.

I'd think at least 1 or 2 of the locations will wind up being that local place, you know, the one that has a new resturant every 3, 4, 6 years, and nothing ever quite takes?
All the more reason these restaurants need to stay interesting. I love raglan road because the menu is pretty god but there is always some new stuff. They have guest chefs and if I lived locally I would love to go to some of their special events throughout the year.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Good looking concept art.

Train theme coming next, I assume? Or, I guess they could go with an automobile theme.
Ohh, Lets see, we've so far got "The Landing", home to "The Boathouse" and "The Hanger". I'll guess that the train themed one will be "The Station". Maybe the auto themed one can be "The Garage".
I'm looking forward to seeing the official name change press release when they change it to "The Disney Springs"!

JEANYLASER

Ohh, Lets see, we've so far got "The Landing", home to "The Boathouse" and "The Hanger". I'll guess that the train themed one will be "The Station". Maybe the auto themed one can be "The Garage".
I'm looking forward to seeing the official name change press release when they change it to "The Disney Springs"!

Oh!, Let's see, We've so far got "The Landing", home to "The Boathouse" and "The Hanger". I'll guess that the Train Themed one "The Station". Maybe the Auto Themed one can be "The Garage". and also I'm looking forward to seeing the official name change press release when they change it to "The Disney Springs"! awesome concept art of "The Hanger". That will be awesome I would like to see the Train Themed "The Station"

Kman101

LOL, no one's going to be happy until the Adventurer's Club is reopened ... anyway ...

The name is generic, especially with "The Boat House" nearby, but at least they're trying to give some themes and come up with different ideas I guess lol.

We need ATTRACTIONS to talk about and dissect, not restaurants (yes I know this is Disney Springs Shopping & Dining thread). I'm personally getting restauranted out by Disney, but it's clear there's a demand for dining at Disney, or they at least think there is. Maybe there will be a nice club or bar, or themed entertainment? We don't know (though I doubt it).

Bolt

LOL, no one's going to be happy until the Adventurer's Club is reopened ... anyway ...

The name is generic, especially with "The Boat House" nearby, but at least they're trying to give some themes and come up with different ideas I guess lol.

We need ATTRACTIONS to talk about and dissect, not restaurants (yes I know this is Disney Springs Shopping & Dining thread). I'm personally getting restauranted out by Disney, but it's clear there's a demand for dining at Disney, or they at least think there is. Maybe there will be a nice club or bar, or themed entertainment? We don't know (though I doubt it).
Probably not the right thread for you...

ThemeParkJunkee

My total experience at Downtown Disney/Disney Springs consists of dining on arrival day, activating Photopass and seeing if the Disney Lego Store has something different from the Mall of America Lego Store. So....I really don't care what they do with DownTown Disney or whatever they call it this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom