• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

January Roll call........when are you going??

BillyBuff

Can't wait!

Jan. 6 - Jan. 11 @ Polynesian

So excited! I can't wait!! Been there so many times but each and every time feels like the first time for me! :)

Upvote 0

chimo2u

Jan 15 - 24 when hubby returns for a visit from serving in Afghanistan! Can't wait!!! It's been a long 5 1/2 months... We need some Disney Magic :animwink: Our first time visiting WDW... We are staying at AKL

Upvote 0

metman

me 2

i will be at my villa from the 10th till the 19th of january and in that time i will be staying 1 night at akl villas (concierge) then 5 nights in las vegas whooooo.
Then 2 nights back at wdw to Finnish my holiday. So much better than wet, wet, wet England at this time of year.

Upvote 0

roylr

January roll call

Heading out to BWV, 19 Jan to 3 Feb, and really looking forward to it. It's our first time staying in the Epcot area.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

tink2

We'll be there Jan 26- Feb 2 at POFQ! This is a very long-awaited vacation- planned for 2 years, cancelled for a year (dh got laid off work), and then planned for this year. So, we can't wait!!!!:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom