January Roll call........when are you going??

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Wow. I thought Jersey week was just in November. :shrug:
I guess January is now Jersey MONTH as well. :lookaroun (I guess we are all just trying to escape the cold, yucky weather here in the beautiful Garden State)

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

I guess January is now Jersey MONTH as well. :lookaroun (I guess we are all just trying to escape the cold, yucky weather here in the beautiful Garden State)

I've read and heard that NJ is the state with the most visitors who spend the most at WDW. NJ is the biggest market for WDW. Not sure how true it is, but I've heard numerous times...

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I've read and heard that NJ is the state with the most visitors who spend the most at WDW. NJ is the biggest market for WDW. Not sure how true it is, but I've heard numerous times...

I would believe that. I know many, many people here in NJ that purchase annual passes each year. I haven't been able to buy one in a few years, but most of my life I have been an annual passholder from NJ.

Upvote 0

katiebugsmom

18 days and counting......I soooo need this trip!

Jan19th -29th. One night at Pop then 9 nights at AKV Savannah View.

Packed full of fun stuff: Pirate and princess, BBB, CRT lunch, and much more!

Zipadeedoodah!! Zipadee ayyyyyy!

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

Hear hear----I mean, seriously----when was the last time this state saw any sunshine?

I've read that many many times as well. I'm guessing it has to do in part with NJ being the most densly populated state in the country. Other then that---I have no idea why it would be NJ.

I would believe that. I know many, many people here in NJ that purchase annual passes each year. I haven't been able to buy one in a few years, but most of my life I have been an annual passholder from NJ.

We're both passholders! And I know many other people in the state who are as well!
I guess they just need to go ahead and open an indoor WDW somewhere up here.....:lol:

Upvote 0

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
I am trying to decide on one of 2 times: either Jan 7-12 at AS Sports (which would be a solo trip) or Jan 16-20 at POR (with my sister). As of now it looks more like the first one.

Where in NJ are you from?

If I go down on my first choice, I would be down the same time as you. I am a 22 year old female.

From Toms River.....45 minutes North of AC!

Upvote 0

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster

It seems like everytime we go to Disney and CM ask us where we are from, they always say, "More from NJ!" We live in Ocean County and it was said that Ocean County is the fastest growing county in the whole country and the most populated. And yes, we are AP holders. I guess I fall into the catagory of the "Norm"!
I should wear a shirt that says, "YES! I am from New Jersey!" :lol:

20 days left 'till I'm taking in the Disney sights!

Upvote 0

Brwneyedgirl72

January 10-13, weekend trip for my nephew's 5th birthday! We are very excited, staying off property (boo hoo) at the Nickelodeon Hotel - hope it isn't as obnoxious looking as it appears on their website. :hammer:

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Hear hear----I mean, seriously----when was the last time this state saw any sunshine?

I've read that many many times as well. I'm guessing it has to do in part with NJ being the most densly populated state in the country. Other then that---I have no idea why it would be NJ.

We're both passholders! And I know many other people in the state who are as well!
I guess they just need to go ahead and open an indoor WDW somewhere up here.....:lol:

I feel like it has been forever since we have seen sunlight for more than a few hours in this state!

I am all about that indoor WDW in NJ idea too! :wave:

From Toms River.....45 minutes North of AC!

You are 45 minutes closer to AC then I am! *jealous* I can't seem to make it to AC from Freehold in under 90 minutes. I don't mind the drive down, its just that drive home at 3am that gets to me. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
I feel like it has been forever since we have seen sunlight for more than a few hours in this state!

I am all about that indoor WDW in NJ idea too! :wave:

You are 45 minutes closer to AC then I am! *jealous* I can't seem to make it to AC from Freehold in under 90 minutes. I don't mind the drive down, its just that drive home at 3am that gets to me. :lookaroun

Your closer to the Freehold Raceway Mall than I am!! Takes me about 45 minutes to get there! Ocean County Mall is the pits!!
Talking about sunshine, I hope that the end of January gives us some nice weather in Disney! I've been there where I'm suffering all day outside in a winter coat, gloves and a hat!!

Upvote 0

Patsfan28

I will be there Jan 29-Feb 1. Im looking to see if anyone will be there during that time and would like to hang out. This will be my first time going to WDW by myself and I have some fishing excursions that i can bring up to 5 people on booked. Let me know if your interested

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom