January Roll call........when are you going??

dixiegirl

Oh so glad this post finally showed up again( to lazy to search) Everytime I try and reply to this post my 7 year old ( who can read very well is around) My hubby and I are finally going to the world for a long weeked Jan 5 - 8th at SSR just the two of us!!!!! we have not done this since we were married and honeymooned there 11 years ago. Every year for the past 7 years once , twice and if we're really lucky three times a year we have gone and always with our girls.. and we have such a great time with them , every year as they have gotten older it does get better and better...we've always said that one day we'd love to go just us but not really thinking it would be this soon...But we had extra points left over on our DVC and rather than bank them we figure why not for January , got a great price on Southwest too!!! So we told the kids that we're going away for my husbands work , he works at a bakery so we told them we were going to a Bread Convention( they do have them, just not at Disney world!!) So the girls think its sound to boring to even ask to come!! ..Although everytime I say something about it my oldest said "Mama Maybe it won't be that bad, pretend that your going on vacation.. better yet pretend that your going to disney..." Yup that straight out of my 7 years old mouth....Little does she know... Ok sorry to ramble but so excited about our trip and soo excited that this post showed upa again..

And as of now i don't feel guilty about it being just my hubby and I ...We're going back in April With our poor deprived girls for the Disney Land and sea Vacation....yes poor things!!!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

WOOOHOOOO!!! Just had to share with the fellow january roll calls that I just got our Magical Express packet....Pretty quick but always nice to see!!!!

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

January 29th - February 5th. Party of 17 (Grand Gathering) staying at Pop. Most of us are coming from New Jersey, but we have a few from Tennessee and a few from Fla. (Gulf Coast).:sohappy::D:sohappy:

Upvote 0

joanna71985

I am trying to decide on one of 2 times: either Jan 7-12 at AS Sports (which would be a solo trip) or Jan 16-20 at POR (with my sister). As of now it looks more like the first one.

We'll be at "Pop Century" from January 20-29th. Coming from New Jersey!!!

Welcome to all you January travelers! :wave:

Where in NJ are you from?

I'll be traveling there solo from Jan 7th-14th at the all star music. if anyone is interested in meeting up, let me know! I'm a 20 year old female

If I go down on my first choice, I would be down the same time as you. I am a 22 year old female.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom