JANUARY 2009 ....sO WHO'S GOING!!

dixiegirl

Hay there guys,
Hubby and I are heading down to the world for our 2nd Jan trip without the kids.....Last year was our first time going down without the kids , thought I was gonna feel guilty......Oh no, not a little bit....So this time we're going a bit longer ...Hay the kids go down every year with us at least twice a year....So the guilt factor is not there!!!..I can hardly wait....We'll be down Jan 17-21....WOOhOOO Staying at our DVC Saratoga Springs...So anyone else going down????

disney4life2008

I am going January 1 through the 8th at the Marriott Grande Vista (Timeshare) then January 8th through the 15th the Disney's All Star Sports Resort. :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

Cubs Brian

Jan 2-3 at Pop. 4th thru 10th at AKL in a 2bdrm villa, surprising our kids for Christmas. Granparents will also surprise them and meet us down there.:xmas:

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Add us to the list! Doing the annual family trip at the Contemporary Resort Jan. 23 - Feb. 1!

My brother and his 2 daughters (11 & 12 yrs old) will be there the same dates staying at POFQ. This will be my brother's 1st trip staying on property for a true Disney vacation (we grew up in Orlando so day trips to MK or Epcot were pretty common). He's never been to DHS or AK. This will be my nieces' FIRST trip ever! I'm so jazzed! It'll be awesome to see it all thru newbie eyes.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Add us to the list! Doing the annual family trip at the Contemporary Resort Jan. 23 - Feb. 1!

My brother and his 2 daughters (11 & 12 yrs old) will be there the same dates staying at POFQ. This will be my brother's 1st trip staying on property for a true Disney vacation (we grew up in Orlando so day trips to MK or Epcot were pretty common). He's never been to DHS or AK. This will be my nieces' FIRST trip ever! I'm so jazzed! It'll be awesome to see it all thru newbie eyes.

:sohappy:

Yay for Newbies!!!! Yay for Sweetpee!!!! Do you have all of your dining plans made?? They are going to have a WONDERFUL time and will think you are the best aunt in the world if they don't already!!!

Pam

Upvote 0

Disneyg00n

Going for the first time in 19 years, January 1-10/09. Driving from Vancouver to Seattle, flying out of Sea-Tac to MCO, staying off-site in a 5-br house with most of the rest of my family.

First trip for the new wife and our kids, my first time on the Haunted Mansion since 1985 (it was down for rehab in '89, dangit).

So, what's new? :D

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

Driving down; leaving home January 9th, arriving Offsite on January 10th (staying 1 mile from the parks) through January 18th. Myself, husband and 22 yr old son. Made two dining reservations. Been counting down since we returned last February... :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom