JANUARY 2009 ....sO WHO'S GOING!!

dixiegirl

Hay there guys,
Hubby and I are heading down to the world for our 2nd Jan trip without the kids.....Last year was our first time going down without the kids , thought I was gonna feel guilty......Oh no, not a little bit....So this time we're going a bit longer ...Hay the kids go down every year with us at least twice a year....So the guilt factor is not there!!!..I can hardly wait....We'll be down Jan 17-21....WOOhOOO Staying at our DVC Saratoga Springs...So anyone else going down????

gjpjtj

Other then the Marathon weekend being finished on the 11th, why would that week be especially busy?

My poor wife is now scared that we are going to have crowds and I am try to ease her worry.

Thanks everyone.

As you noted the first weekend is the Marathon, the weekend of the 18th is Martin Luther King weekend, and many schools are out on Monday. From what I hear, the Marathon doesn't affect the parks to much, and I think we should be fine until Friday the 16th, but then I think it will be busy.
:)

Upvote 0

MomofKatie

DD10 and I will be at WDW 1/16- 1/26, staying offsite. DD has MLK day off, as well as the Friday of that week. She also has the following Monday off, so we will be able to have a 10 night vacation, but she'll only miss 3 school days.

We anticipate moderate crowds on MLK weekend, but much smaller crowds after that.

Upvote 0

Tinkfangrrl

I'm going Mid January 4 my birthday!

I can't wait! I haven't been to MK since 98. Went to Dland last summer (07) for the first time and loved it. My magical day is the 22nd.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom