**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Have a great trip all!

@Disneyfalcon - I'll be looking for your text on my phone, did you get my response? I got your message...

From 4 - 7p, I will be glued to my computer (ok, I admit, I'm going to use other systems to record the stuff, I'll just watch on my main computer during departure for giggles and grins.)

And, I just outed myself as a computer nerd. :p

Mrs.Skellington

I
Have a great trip all!

@Disneyfalcon - I'll be looking for your text on my phone, did you get my response? I got your message...

From 4 - 7p, I will be glued to my computer (ok, I admit, I'm going to use other systems to record the stuff, I'll just watch on my main computer during departure for giggles and grins.)

And, I just outed myself as a computer nerd. :p
definitely want a copy of those things. I'll pm you.

Ariel484

Woohoo!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 59

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I'm running about 15-20 mins late getting out the door. I packed & repacked but still think I'm overweight. Oh well, if there's a fee I have a card to pay it... I'm so ready for my pre-departure drink service!

Dianarella

Hope everyone has a fabulous time! Don't forget -those of us that couldn't come on the trip will need lots of pictures & the stories to go with them. I even checked a few Instagram accounts for pics this morning, but didn't see any new ones. I thought everyone would be up by now!:D

Really. Have a fun time & tell us all about when you get back. Safe travels!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom