It's quiet... too quiet

sambahat

Original Poster
Anyone notice how quiet the rumors have been lately? Very little chatter.

Sure there have been a few pieces of information to come out lately... T Rex restaurant is finally getting built... Snow White and Splash Mountain is going into refurb. But there was a lot of "noise" for Space Mountain, Jungle Cruise, etc over the summer and now very little.

Hmmm... Is this the quiet before the storm perhaps? Thoughts? Predictions?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
SM and JC arn`t so much "if", more "when" - and in SMs case "how much". Kudos to Siemens though; they`ve kept quite a lot of SSE under wraps ;)

Give it a week or two...

MythBuster

I think during the Oct. 1 re-dedication ceremony at Epcot will reveal a lot of new plans. I don't know if it will be just plans for Epcot or all of WDW. The theme for the ceremony is "Celebrating the past, present, and future" and they will outline their plans for the next 25 years!

jedimaster1227

I think during the Oct. 1 re-dedication ceremony at Epcot will reveal a lot of new plans. I don't know if it will be just plans for Epcot or all of WDW. The theme for the ceremony is "Celebrating the past, present, and future" and they will outline their plans for the next 25 years!

Are you serious? So we have to hear about some expansion like Seoul or something at Epcot's event?

From all three+ areas of the company that I have been working with for Celebration 25, they have all confirmed that we won't be getting anything like an announcement on October 1st. In fact, they haven't even widely publicized the 25th activities, leaving the media to come to them for the story this time around. There isn't anything major enough for the media to be there for (at least in Disney's eyes).

MythBuster

From all three+ areas of the company that I have been working with for Celebration 25, they have all confirmed that we won't be getting anything like an announcement on October 1st. In fact, they haven't even widely publicized the 25th activities, leaving the media to come to them for the story this time around. There isn't anything major enough for the media to be there for (at least in Disney's eyes).

Maybe you should tell Jim MacPhee to rename his speech and the cast celebration.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
This is what happens when you force ReDis off the boards. :lol:

Maybe the two-sided pop up heads are going to make it into the Jungle Cruise refurb. :rolleyes:

I would hope that he left. He didnt really do anything IMO to be banned.

Let's not start all this up again please. Redis was not banned, he may or may not have had inside information- only he will ever know that for sure, he may or may not have left the forum of his own will. End of story. :wave:

aladdin2007

SM and JC arn`t so much "if", more "when" - and in SMs case "how much". Kudos to Siemens though; they`ve kept quite a lot of SSE under wraps ;)

Give it a week or two...

I agree Marnie, they have done a great job of keeping SSE hush hush. And you really have my curiosity peaked now, can't wait! Would be great to see a piece of concept art or something about the new descent down other than just new video screens. Okay Im still waiting patiently. :sohappy:

sbkline

Let's not start all this up again please. Redis was not banned, he may or may not have had inside information- only he will ever know that for sure, he may or may not have left the forum of his own will. End of story. :wave:

You say that he was NOT banned, but then you say he may or may not have left of his own will. But it sounds like if you can say with certainty that he was NOT banned, then that means that if he left, he did so of his own free will.

cdunbar

Guys really lets not rub salt in the wound that is re-dis I mean its just not necessary...I mean we should respect the fact that this is not something the mods want to discuss AGAIN...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom