It's quiet... too quiet

jedimaster1227

Maybe you should tell Jim MacPhee to rename his speech and the cast celebration.

I would, but considering I spoke to him less than two hours ago about said speech and celebration, I have his assurance that nothing further is happening during the ceremony or on that day. Considering that I just gave you my news, straight from the source who has control over this supposed event, I think it is safe to say that there is no ruse to be had. The rededication is purely such and will be short (15-20 minutes long). Don't expect anything else. Sorry to burst the bubble (as I was hopeful too), but Jim gave me a solid answer, and I'm taking it without any salt.

Edit: Hope this doesn't come out in an offensive tone, but I repeat that he strongly assured me that nothing else was happening. Plus, several of my connections in the media have heard very little aside from today's dedication of National Treasures...

DisneyparkFreak

Re:

Does it really matter if Re-Dis was legit or not??? After all he was entertaining and his posts gave us all imagination and hope. It doesn't matter if they were true or not. After all we are talking about a themepark here not national security. I can personally say that if he/she is gone then he/she will be truly missed at least by me and i guess i wont be checking the boards that much anymore. RE-DIS where are you??? :confused:
progress.gif

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Does it really matter if Re-Dis was legit or not??? After all he was entertaining and his posts gave us all imagination and hope. It doesn't matter if they were true or not. After all we are talking about a themepark here not national security. I can personally say that if he/she is gone then he/she will be truly missed at least by me and i guess i wont be checking the boards that much anymore. RE-DIS where are you??? :confused:
progress.gif
It's only 11 days since he last posted. It's not exactly like he hasn't gone a week or two without posting before.

If you're concerned, PM him. :shrug:

BTW, I couldn't give a hoot if he's telling the truth or not, it's a discussion forum.

DisneyparkFreak

It's only 11 days since he last posted. It's not exactly like he hasn't gone a week or two without posting before.

If you're concerned, PM him. :shrug:

BTW, I couldn't give a hoot if he's telling the truth or not, it's a discussion forum.

My point exactly. Its a discussion forum.

--just throwing in my 2 cents for the points that were posted previously.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
You say that he was NOT banned, but then you say he may or may not have left of his own will. But it sounds like if you can say with certainty that he was NOT banned, then that means that if he left, he did so of his own free will.

What I meant was that IF he left, which I don't know to be the case, he left of his own free will. He was not banned.

It doesn't need to be rehashed over and over.

NX2I85

If I was Re-Dis I probably would take my posts elsewhere. I do lurk here some, but rarely post. This forum seems to have an extraordinarily high number of haters. I'm not saying to take everything without the recommended salt, but it comes off as if some folks hate anything that they don't come up with first -like they got scooped or something.
I like Re-Dis and right now he's pretty much the only reason I would want to come here. Oh, I forgot to add these little guys: :wave::brick::drevil:

JWG

I think everyone is on their way to Epcot (wish I was :cry:) for Monday. I expect things will pick up next week as the 25th news filters in.
:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom