It's Over...Have a magical day :)

C&D

Head over to the TOT (and take the 'chicken exit') and tell the break-up-ee that they're going to get the 'shaft'.

DisneyDebNJ

See if the CM's can help you drop the hint in a subtle way. That's what worked for me.
762012.jpg
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spit coffee all over my laptop on this one LMAO

maryszhi

I remember on a trip back in dec. where a girl thought her guy was going to propose to her, instead, he said that he thought they should see other people. it was awkward.... especially for guests like us who had to watch it go down from very close since it was a small restaurant .... very sad though, i felt bad because i could tell the girl was embarassed

bubbles1812

Find one of those caricature guys...tell her/him you want to pay for a portrait of them. Tell the person drawing that you want a brutal break up message in the little word bubbles they draw. Casually say you are going to go get a drink/ride a ride/ect while they are being drawn. Then hide... ;) :D

NYwdwfan

FOR REAL - Not at WDW but a friend of my Mother-In-Law's went on a 7 night Caribbean cruise with her husband of over 30 years and on the FIRST NIGHT he told her he wasn't in love with her anymore and wanted a divorce. Why she didn't just chuck him over the railing is beyond me.

At WDW - just as your soon-to-be ex sits atop Summit Plummet - just blurt out "It's OVER" and give a little push... Then let a tour group of people go ahead of you or take the stairs down.

Spikerdink

Disney has always been my magical escape from reality and I have wanted to share it with that 'special someone' for as long as I can remember. Twice I booked trips for me and that person....went all out with the best resort, best restaurants, best experiences....and damn if each time the person decided to dump me before the trip.

I still went - but alone. I always tell the story about how I finally decided to get something to eat (I refused to go to a table serve restaurant in Disney alone) and bought some fish and chips in Epcot. As I went to sit at one of the tables, a CM told me the area was being closed for an event. Then, it started to rain. I am standing there with my tray of food, alone, and getting wet. I was pretty bummed. I finally saw an overhang by the UK pavilion outside the stores next to the gardens. So I sat on the cement, protected from the rain and reflected on how I looked like a homeless person (although with better food and accommodations.) I can't walk by that area without thinking of that night...and that trip.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom